First round of Soy Iso CD3 tomorrow! (8/21/12) Anyone else??

I've bought some but now I'm home, just noticed the tablets are called soya isoflavines rather than soy! Is it the same thing? X

Hey ladies! I am going to try this starting tonight, cd4-8. Where did you buy it from?

Hi Ali33,

thats what im doing cd4-cd8 starting tonight..............if ive bought the right stuff lol x

I just wanted to say that you should really start testing for O early. I keep reading about ladies having ovulation up to 10 days earlier than normal!!! LOL

Also - does anyone know whether or not increasing the dose the last 2 days really does anything? I'm wondering why I keep seeing 80/80/80/120/120 (which is what I'm planning on doing) and 120/120/120/160/160, instead of say 100x5.

Mrsbroodypant - yes, soy isoflavones is what you want!

Ali33- welcome! I got mine here in the US at super supplements, some people say you can get it at Walmart but I couldn't find it there.

Havestar- I'm not going to this cycle (since i don't know if I'll have side effects or not), but I have heard that that's how your body does it (more estrogen at the end) so it would be like mimicking your body's natural cycle. Not sure though, just what I've heard!

I herd that too Lauren. I could only find the 100mg tablets in the uk so I took 100 for the first 2 days and then increased it to 200. I'm honna test as soon as my ov sticks come in the post. Hopefully very soon. I'm cd 7 now so hope they come soon :) what day r u guys gonna start testing ?

I'm on cd5 right now, I'll probably start testing on cd9 or 10? I've noticed I've had a dull headache yesterday and today - do you guys think it's the soy? I heard that was a common side effect.. Day three of soy for me, almost done! I can't wait to see if this helps any of us, fx'd!

Hello ladies this is my 3rd and last cycle with soy. I also did CD3-7, 80,80,80,120,120. I am currently on CD 9. No side effects for me. Good luck ladies!!!

EDited to add that I just realized this thread was for ladies who are trying soy for the 1st time. Sorry!!

Ok I am going to do 5-9 starting tomorrow. Didn't get a chance to go to the store earlier...

Hi don't worry u can still join us :) that's a Shane it didn't work for u the first 2 times fxd for third time lucky :) did u increase the dose this time ?

I'm confused as to what day cycle I'm on. Got a feeling I started the soy too soon. I started it the day I started with the brown discharge sorry tmi . Should I hav counted my first day as the day I started full bleeding ?

Today is CD7 for me and I've just taken my last tablets for this cycle - ended on 160mg. I was feeling exhausted yesterday for apparently no reasom- wonder if that was caused by soy. Had a small headache this afternoon too but ok now... and the tiredness is gone. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of my cycle goes!

I took my first last night, CD2, roughly 80mg. I say roughly because the stupid pills I bought were only 34% so I had to take two + 1/2. I emptied it out and everything! LOL

I had the strongest O pains ever this morning. They went away and I'm starting to get a little crampy there again. It just so happens that it would be my normal ovulation day, had I not started my period 2 weeks late.. so that's weird! LOL

Hi don't worry u can still join us :) that's a Shane it didn't work for u the first 2 times fxd for third time lucky :) did u increase the dose this time ?

I'm confused as to what day cycle I'm on. Got a feeling I started the soy too soon. I started it the day I started with the brown discharge sorry tmi . Should I hav counted my first day as the day I started full bleeding ?

Hello, I did not increase the dosage, I actually lowered it from my first cycle of soy. The first cycle I used it CD 5-9 and I did 120,160,160,200,200 and I had a crazy cycle. I didn't get a positive opk until CD 23 and then another positive 6 days later. I don't think I really ovulated that cycle. Then my second month trying I used the same days and dosage as this time and got a positive OPK CD 16. Hope it works this time.

Usually CD 1 is your first full day of bleeding. Good luck to everyone!!!

Today is CD7 for me and I've just taken my last tablets for this cycle - ended on 160mg. I was feeling exhausted yesterday for apparently no reasom- wonder if that was caused by soy. Had a small headache this afternoon too but ok now... and the tiredness is gone. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of my cycle goes!

I'm always exhausted while taking soy. Thought it was just me. On the nights that I take it I get a very good nights sleep but I also have crazy dreams.

I took Soy this cycle as well. It's my third time trying it. I took 200mgs days 4-7 then 240mgs day 5 and I'm now 10dpo!! And I don't O on my, so I'm SUPER excited!! GL everyone!

Cd6 for me today and 3rd day of soy. No side effects yet. I normally ovulate around cd20-cd26 ish so not such when to start opk this cycle x

I'm normally cd 24 so I wasn't sure either. So iv brought a pack of 30 cheap o sticks so gonna test every day from day 10 :D can't miss it then.

I took my pills at night and I've noticed I've been especially hot - weird for me. The morning after the first pill I got really bad ovary pain on the left side.. this morning (wtf am I up so early..) I got them on the right side. Is that weird? Shouldn't only one side gear up to ovulate??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->