First round of Soy Iso CD3 tomorrow! (8/21/12) Anyone else??

Strange I think ur right u should normally ov from one side.

My headaches hav gone so think it was the soy. My ov sticks haven't arrived yet and will cd9 on mon so fxd they come by then. I'm also doin smep this month so gotta force myself to bd every other night lol day one has started off well :)

Hope ur all ok

:)

Hi ladies! Hubby and I are going into cycle 4 of TTC (month 6) and we are going to give soy isoflavones a try this time around. I will be taking 100mg cd 3-7 starting tomorrow. Is anyone else taking soy this cycle? Anyone trying it for the first time like me? Or does anyone have a soy success story to give me hope?? Lookin for a few buddies :)

Hi - I'm just popping over to ttc forum from the toddler forum (oh & I are planning to ttc#2 soon) and I thought you ladies might like a success story to spur you on?

I have pcos & have no periods when not on combined pill. I took 120mg of soy isoflavones from cd 4-8 and the first month I did that I ov'd & got a bfp. I hadn't ovulated for 10 mths so I'm pretty damn sure the soy did its job for me. The only side effect I remember when taking the tablets was feeling much hotter than usual.

Sending all you lovely ladies lots of baby dust. Hopefully I'll be back in ttc very soon :flower:

Wow Thanx for the success story hopefully we can all join u with lots more success stories :)

I'm always exhausted while taking soy. Thought it was just me. On the nights that I take it I get a very good nights sleep but I also have crazy dreams.

I had a sleep this afternoon after being out this morning... lol.... thank god, it's Saturday! I haven't noticed crazy dreams though.... I get those during TWW though!

Hi ladies help me out here when doing the smep would it b bad to bd twice in one day ? Oh and I r goin out tonight n I hav s good feelin he is gonna want bd :/ should I just go for it lol never thought I would contemplate turnin down sex web ttc :)

We're u doing anything else ir did u just take the tablets ?

I tried pretty much everything out there! I think that cycle I also took high quality fish oil supplements before I ov'd (I was temping) and then I used natural progesterone cream after I ov'd. Provera & the progesterone cream were the only ways I'd have a period in 10mths! Like I said earlier, I have pcos too & those additional things were specifically to tackle that after lots of research. Hth :flower:

I'm taking low dose aspirin , pregnacare conception vitamins, soy, and of they ever arrive ov sticks. I tried doing temp but kept sleeping past the time or wakin too early lol.

I didn't do anything special with my first only thing I did was vitamins and I did use a gel to regulate ph balance so may try that again.

Iv got poly cystic so may give the things u suggested a try x

I'm taking low dose aspirin , pregnacare conception vitamins, soy, and of they ever arrive ov sticks. I tried doing temp but kept sleeping past the time or wakin too early lol.

I didn't do anything special with my first only thing I did was vitamins and I did use a gel to regulate ph balance so may try that again.

Iv got poly cystic so may give the things u suggested a try x

Good luck hun, Sending lots of baby dust your way :flower:

ttc 2nd baby - yes im going to get some more opks too and maybe start testing about cd12 and see what happens. Im taking folic acid, evening primrose oil and soy.

K4th - thanks for your story! i love reading them. Please u (or anyone else) explain what progesterone cream is. Where do u put it? and how much? how often? Whats it for?
Thank u

xxx

ttc 2nd baby - yes im going to get some more opks too and maybe start testing about cd12 and see what happens. Im taking folic acid, evening primrose oil and soy.

K4th - thanks for your story! i love reading them. Please u (or anyone else) explain what progesterone cream is. Where do u put it? and how much? how often? Whats it for?
Thank u

xxx

You're welcome hun!

I used this one https://www.progesterone.co.uk/progesteronecream.htm

There's loads of info on the site but it is basically the hormone (or synthetic equivalent maybe??) that builds the womb lining - this happens naturally after ov unless your hormones aren't very good at doing their job (as in my case!). If I used a tiny amount just rubbed into different body areas (thigh, inner arm, neck etc) twice a day for a week & then stopped - I'd get a bleed to restart my cycle. I had confirmed annovulatory cycles when I started using it & it should ONLY be used in cycles AFTER you're SURE you ov'd otherwise it will stop ov. I was temping so knew I hadn't except for my last cycle - I had to keep using the cream for the first 13 wks of preg so there wasn't a sudden drop in the hormone. So if you want to use it I'd strongly recommend you research it & make sure you need it. No health professional ever condoned my use! :flower:

If you do get periods you probably don't need it.

I slept into 3pm today and had a headache earlier but feeling ok now! Hoping I ovulate soon!

Just took my last dose of soy yesterday - now on to the wait till O! How's everyone doing??

Thank u for the info. I won't use it yet then. See how a few more cycles pan out first and see what my FS says x

Oh this o wait is hard lol and I only finished af on fri lol!
Iv got a dull tummy ache this morning but no + on the ov stick so don't no what that is. I think this is gonna b a month of symptom spotting :)

Hope ur all ok xx

It's my last day of soy today - cd8. I've had really crazy dreams last night! Although I do usually dream a lot anyway but they were crackers....might be the soy!!! X

This is also my first month taking soy iso...i am taking it cd4-8 tonight is my last dose! doing 160mg all 5 days. I would love to join you other ladies and definately want to see how we all turn out :flower: Hoping BFP for all of us! and I haven't had any side effects as of yet.

Welcome!!
I finished soy last night too. Cd9 today. I need to start bding but can't be bothered lol. X

lol what are we like!!! Think i might start every other day like semp, starting tonight....maybe haha! got a lot of work to do and will be staying up late each night to complete it....hopefully it wont get in the way off TTC.

Also need to buy opks!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->