First Scan 28th November

oliv

Reaction score
I got the letter this morning :happydance: Anybody else get to see their new LO in just over 5 weeks

Yay! I have mine next week but I have already been waiting for 3 weeks. Good luck at yours :)

Mine's on Dec. 1st! They've changed how they make appointments here. It's now a central phone line you call when you're pregnant, and they give you a booking in appointment and scan date right then on the phone! Much better than having to wait for a letter I think. I'll be 13+1 I think on my scan date :)

Mine's on Dec. 1st! They've changed how they make appointments here. It's now a central phone line you call when you're pregnant, and they give you a booking in appointment and scan date right then on the phone! Much better than having to wait for a letter I think. I'll be 13+1 I think on my scan date :)

My hospital is quick with the appointments I was shocked with my 1st and again this morning, I posted my form on Friday and got my appointment this morning :thumbup:

Oh that's good then, I think with my first I had to wait about 2 weeks for the letter (and then another 4 or so until the actual scan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->