First scan at 7 weeks

leesha81

*Son Zac & 2nd Bub soon*
Reaction score
Hey just had first scan yesterday, it was so amazing. We could see the heart beat the small little body (blob) and the yolk sack. Im a bit disappointed though because i thought i was 8 1/2 weeks but the doc has put me back a week... oh well :) at least bub looks healthy from what you can see.

It was a bit scarry though because the doc told me not to get to excited till 12 weeks ... so fingers crossed. Its really hard not to go and tell everybody and i have blabed a bit already :blush:

How have other people gone with their scans at this stage????

Also have really bad morning sickness and cant keep anything down, has anybody got any tips? Didnt have this problem with my first!

i had an early scan at 8wk and it was fab, then at 12 wk and 20wk, sounds like ur LO is fine hun, as for putting u bk a little most do, but then u cud go to ur 12wk scan and put 4ward !!
i didnt have any m/s so no tips sry, others say sickness bands help x

i had my first scan at waht i thought was 8 weeks and a few days .. but when they mesures the baby it was 7 weeks and 3 days with a strong HB.. so im like you i got put a week back tooo ... i have got another scan on the 21st of april which should be my 12 weeks 1 and i hope every thing is ok and iv still got my lil sticky baby there with a heart beat im soo scared as i had a missed miscarraige in november to i on edge all the time with this pregnacy but so far so gud but i hope it says that way ..

iv had bad morning sickness too .. i cnt get rid of the dam thing tried allsorts x

Hey Jessica Rabbi
good luck with your twelve week scan ... fingers crossed everything is great :) and thanks for the response

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->