• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First scan today!!!

lm3898

Trying for a 3rd!
Reaction score
First scan at 6+3 today and it went so well!! :happydance:

Doctor said baby is measuring perfectly and the heartbeat was 116! She said my bean's size is +1 day at 6+4 but that was normal as well. I started crying! She also said mc risk is down to 2% at this point. I thought it was higher still but that was really reassuring. Good luck to everyone getting scans etc.!

Attachments

• first scan.jpg
    first scan.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 16
Thank you so much - I've just spent every moment imagining that appt going wrong it's such a relief to get past it...

wow! :D I'm so happy for you hun, I have my first scan 6th December when I will be 12 weeks, cant wait! xxxxxxx

First scan at 6+3 today and it went so well!! :happydance:

Doctor said baby is measuring perfectly and the heartbeat was 116! She said my bean's size is +1 day at 6+4 but that was normal as well. I started crying! She also said mc risk is down to 2% at this point. I thought it was higher still but that was really reassuring. Good luck to everyone getting scans etc.!

Congratulations!

I am so nervous about my upcoming scan and since I don't "feel" pregnant it makes it worse.

Awww lovely picture!!

Angel baby when is your scan. I have one at 6 weeks I'm worried because I don't feel pregnant either!!

I have one Monday ladies at 7 weeks and I am scared out of my mind. I also don't feel very pregnant...

My biggest symptom is exhaustion, my boobs are bigger but not like crazy pain or anything and I haven't thrown up...so I'd say my symptoms are mild...

Good to hear your scan went so well. Mine isn't until 12 weeks. I'm counting the days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->