First scan today

schnoodle

Reaction score
It's my First scan today @6+3.

I'm absolutely terrified and praying we see baby in the right place with a little flickering heartbeat.

I actually don't think iv ever been this nervous x

i'' be in your shoes in a few weeks time, wishing you all the best at your scan today xxxx

Good luck, hope everything goes well today!

X

Good luck! I've got my first scan today but I'm 12w6d. I'm so nervous!

It's my First scan today @6+3.

I'm absolutely terrified and praying we see baby in the right place with a little flickering heartbeat.

Good luck today!! A word of caution - don't be too disappointed if you don't get a heartbeat just yet. I know plenty of women get to see it nice and early, but my doctor has warned me that the heartbeat might not be seen until 8w.

I have my 7w scan tomorrow so I relate with the nerves/excitement mix that comes with it!!

Good luck today! I also have my first scan (12 weeks) i feel so nervous too x

Good luck and I second what a pp said: not everyone sees the heartbeat at 6 weeks and still everything works out just find :) I had my first scan at 8 weeks and saw a Bean with a heartbeat, so I guess at 6 weeks the baby is much more tiny :)

Good luck! I have my early scan Friday.. Super nervous xxx

Good luck hun! :hug: I had my first scan at 6+3 too!

Thanks everyone. Had the scan and saw a perfect little gummybear with a heartbeat x

I know how you feel...it can be soooo scary not knowing how things will go. This is my 3rd baby, and I have my first scan in a week...I have crazy butterflies thinking about it.
At 6 weeks some women see a heartbeat, and some don't. Its still SO early! So don't get too worried if you don't see much. With my first baby I had an u/s at 5w6d and they made me hold my breath to see the heartbeat...they couldn't detect it unless I did this. So crazy how tiny babies are at this early stage. Keep us updated with how it all goes;)

Congratulations so glad it went well for you! Ours was amazing measured spot on 12 weeks. Little wriggle bum like its older brother mind and took forever to get all the measurements etc she needed. Not that we cared as we got a good half hour of watching our baby on the screen :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->