First scan tomorrow... Anxious!

SGmom

Reaction score
I will be 8 weeks preggo tomorrow and my symptoms totally went away two weeks ago... A week ago I took another blood test and hcg was doubling correctly and progesterone was over 40... Still, i have been so worried over having suddenly lost all symptoms, that I am terrified I will not get to see a healthy bean with a good HB at the scan.... My Dr told me that this could go. either way since loss of symptoms can be an indication that something is wrong but other times it is just normal so wait for the scan....
Sorry for venting, I don't really have a question, Im just worrying and have no one to talk to about this....

I'm sorry you are feeling so anxious!! I hope everything goes well at your scan! My fingers are crossed for you :)

Awe that's why this forum is so cool! I (and a lot of other ladies) have been nervous for every scan and understand your nerves. There are lots of happy stories on the forum if you do a thread search that will ease your mind a bit too if you are so inclined. Kicking the scan fairy in the butt so she'll throw some dust your way...busy lady lately lol.

My symptoms magically (like literally over night) disappeared. I totally panicked and posted all over my journal about it. lol Over the next few days some symptoms came back, some new ones appeared and everything was ok. :)

Wishing you the very best!!

My symptoms come and go. They come back sometimes and BAM smack me in the face with their awfulness.

Good luck on your scan, thinking lots of positive thoughts for you! :hugs:

ITS ALIVE :) hb 151 and measuring 1cm, which according to my Dr is very normal for 8 weeks. I am beyond happy. Google messed me up this past weeks. From now on im only asking you girls :) thank you so much for the support and always positive and kind words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->