First Signal - Unsure of DPO

lindsayms05

Reaction score
I'm in a weird situation due to having lost my baby at 12w in June. Don't mind the ticker, I can't bring myself to take it down yet. Anyhow, I am not even certain I ovulated but if I did I am somewhere around 10dpo today. I took a first signal and frer curved handle this morning. The FS had a faint faint line and the frer was completely white. I tested this afternoon with only a FS and this is what I got at the 5 minute mark. Would you consider this a BFP? I'm so confused with the frer being negative...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 68
Sorry for your loss.... But i can defo see a pink line on the first pic, second one more looks like a shadow? X

Curved handled frer give false negatives. Happened to me and I'm 17 weeks

I'm so sorry about your previous loss. That looks positive to me! I would definitely take another in the morning, I hope this is it for you Hun!

Sorry for your loss. I see the line so I'm hoping it's BFP for you. All you can do is test tomorrow. Fingers crossed it gets darker xx

Thank you ladies! I know frer's used to be the best tests so I'm so confused by the negatives. I'm going to remain reasonably optimistic but try not to get my hopes up. Thank you for looking.

Frer is so iffy now. I definitely see the line in both pictures. I am so sorry for your loss and hoping this is your sticky bean

The last test was 12 dpo and my last frer, they were all stark white negative. Thankfully my EPT which I have never used came in the mail that day and I waited 30 min after the frer to retest and look at my positive EPT after 30 minutes.. just imagine what it would of looked like if my pee wasn't diluted

Attachments

• IMG_20160513_195225346.jpg
    IMG_20160513_195225346.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20160513_195230205.jpg
    IMG_20160513_195230205.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 41
The last test was 12 dpo and my last frer, they were all stark white negative. Thankfully my EPT which I have never used came in the mail that day and I waited 30 min after the frer to retest and look at my positive EPT after 30 minutes.. just imagine what it would of looked like if my pee wasn't diluted

Omg I'm sorry for crashing this post but I'm about to lose it. I had a strange dye run on wondfo this morning. Went out to buy FRER to confirm they only had curved handle and it came out BFN. Now I'm starting to wonder.....

Wow, thank you so much for sharing that! That's pretty crazy

Yea they are crap. A lot of people have been getting false negatives. If you look on Amazon and look at their reviews you will see a lot of that. Those reviews are what made me test 30 minutes after lol

The EPT looks positive to me. FRER are total crap now. I had so many problems in the beginning with them and I'm now 8+3. Good luck!!

The EPT looks positive to me. FRER are total crap now. I had so many problems in the beginning with them and I'm now 8+3. Good luck!!

Those were my tests not hers lol.. but yes the EPT was positive while the frer were negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->