First stranger to ask when I'm due!

2Pups4Kids

Reaction score
I work retail and I'm almost 13 weeks. I was processing a lady's transaction and she asks me when I was due! I was like OMG! And at first I think she regretted asking because she may have thought I wasn't pregnant... but I said "You're the first person to ask me that! I'm due in June!" and she looked relieved haha.

I was over the moon! It's funny but it's really a moment where you really feel pregnant FOR REAL. Haha. :happydance:

Has anyone else been asked this yet in first tri? :)

Haven't been asked yet but my belly is showing a bit. I'm not sure if I would ever ask a woman when she is due haha! I'd be so embarrassed if they weren't pregnant xD

I had a young server stumble over her words when offering cocktails to my husband and I a few nights ago. I think she thought I was pregnant and didn't offer me one at first and then realized if I wasn't her tip was probably out the door and she tried to recover but it was painfully amusing lol. I reassured her I was the designated driver and winked and she was quite relieved lol.

I made a boo boo the other day, thankfully not to the lady but to a friend, we were talking about impending arrivals in the school mums and I was like 'oh so so can't have long left now she's huge' my friend informed me that the lady wasn't pregnant just put on loads of weight and keeps wearing clothes too tight for her. I felt awful and so glad I had never said anything to her!!!

2pups4kids so jealous!! How exciting! We're at the same day too... Do you have a bump pic to post? This week it was super cold, between -25 and -15 C (-13 and 5 F) so there are too many layers... I just look fat instead!

And haha oh no lady luck! It's a good thing she didn't hear lol!

No, I am not showing at ALL! I look exactly the same as I always have! My sister didn't start showing with her first until she was 5 months, so I'm wondering if I'll be the same way.

No, I am not showing at ALL! I look exactly the same as I always have! My sister didn't start showing with her first until she was 5 months, so I'm wondering if I'll be the same way.

This is my first too. I think mine is a lot of bloat but I have a little bit of a belly anyway even though I'm quite small built so maybe my uterus growing is just emphasising the fat on my belly! Lol

Jealous of you ladies not showing! I thought my extra weight might hide it a bit longer but not so much lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->