First Time Bubba's *New team*

Razcox

LTTTC - 4 mc's
Reaction score
Noticed there were a few here TTC :baby: #1 so i wondered if anyone fancied joining a team with other first timers. I have been on here a little while now and love sharing the ups and downs with others in the same boat. My other friends just dont seem to get it LOL!

So anyone want to join the First Time Bubba's team?

Here is a banner:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Banner.jpg

if you want join in copy and paste the below code with out the spaces:

[ IMG ] https:// i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Banner .jpg [ /img ]

bit more about me, i am 26 (27 in feb) and have been married for 2 1/2 years, we have been TTC since Oct 08 but not much luck so far. But its a new year and I have got my PMA back and i'm really hoping to 2010 the year we have our first baby.

We do however have other additions to our family our 3 dogs, Cassie a rescue lurcher, Elena (Ela for short) our 2 year old Northern inuit and the baby of the family is Raina (or HRH Princess Raina as we call her!!) our 4 1/2 month old Northern inuit puppy.

bit more about me, i am 26 (27 in feb) and have been married for 2 1/2 years, we have been TTC since Oct 08 but not much luck so far. But its a new year and I have got my PMA back and i'm really hoping to 2010 the year we have our first baby.

We do however have other additions to our family our 3 dogs, Cassie a rescue lurcher, Elena (Ela for short) our 2 year old Northern inuit and the baby of the family is Raina (or HRH Princess Raina as we call her!!) our 4 1/2 month old Northern inuit puppy.

hey, I would like to join :) DH and I are ttc #1 too.... I'm 28 (29 in May)... we've been married for almost 3 years and have been trying for almost as long as we've been married. We took a year off from ttc due to military deployment but have been trying again this time for about 6 months. We're not having much luck either and I am looking at a surgery in Feb because my dr suspects I have Endometriosis along with PCOS... its been a long hard road for us so far! Anyway, Best of luck and loads of Baby Dust your way!!

Hey and welcome army angel! :)

Good luck with the doctors once they start to get some answers for you then they can start helping xxxx

As you have been TTC for as long as us do you seem to see pregnant women everywhere? LOL, i swear everyone seems to be up the duff but me!

Hey and welcome army angel! :)

Good luck with the doctors once they start to get some answers for you then they can start helping xxxx

As you have been TTC for as long as us do you seem to see pregnant women everywhere? LOL, i swear everyone seems to be up the duff but me!

YES i see em everywhere! And in my family too, my baby sister now has 1 baby less than a year old and one on the way...... as for drs, i was diagnosed with pcos when I was 23, so my dr has started me on clomid but I'm hoping this surgery improves our chances.... it has taken me many years to finally find a dr willing help and who actually seems to give a crap!

Tell me about it doctors dont seem to give a monkies round here, they messed me round when i had my MC and were so casual about it while i was falling apart. Now there great idea to help us TTC is for me to loose weight (Granted my BMI is 30 but i am not huge) and come back at the end of the year!!

My Husbands cousin has just had a baby with his GF and they are going to have to have a DNA test done to check its his. She was cheating on her ex with him so there was an over lap. They are only 18 and are so immature its untrue, just doesnt seem fair to me.

Still PMA all the way here and our day will come and i know we will cherish it having had to wait so long.

hiya, we are TTC baby number 1 too!
we are both 25, been married since June '08 and started trying december '08. I've had a lot of trouble since coming off bcp with not ovulating, this cycle is my 3rd ovulatory cycle in over a year.

totally know what you mean about seeing pregnanct women everywhere - at one poitn a few months ago 8 of my close friends were pregnant!

hiya, we are TTC baby number 1 too!
we are both 25, been married since June '08 and started trying december '08. I've had a lot of trouble since coming off bcp with not ovulating, this cycle is my 3rd ovulatory cycle in over a year.

totally know what you mean about seeing pregnanct women everywhere - at one poitn a few months ago 8 of my close friends were pregnant!

Hi and welcome! Sorry you had so much trouble with bcp, they should warn people more about it i think. Great news that it seems to finally be our your system and that you are ovulating. :happydance:

On a lighter note i was sorting my draw out in my bedside table today and found a big box of unopened condoms!!!! Dont think they will be any good when we need them again, i think a bit more forward planning next time . . . :dohh:

:rofl: sell them on ebay??!

if we aren't sucessful this cycle I will be starting on clomid as of next cycle to try and kick-start my ovaries into regular and more timely ovulation!

:rofl: sell them on ebay??!

if we aren't sucessful this cycle I will be starting on clomid as of next cycle to try and kick-start my ovaries into regular and more timely ovulation!

LOL, hadnt thought of that! Would give them to my brother but there is just something so wrong with that. No idea why though he is older then me and has a live in GF so i know he is no priest or anything :blush:

I got my positive tst yesterday, still positve today on frer!!

Hi, everyone.

My I join you? It will also be my first bubba.

Huge congrats Mrs_N.

thanks girls! feel a bit bad for joining a new group then getting a bfp!
hope you all get yours soon :hugs: :dust:

Hey Raz. Sorry for butting into your new thread.
I just wanted to say Hey, and it's good to see you back. :hugs:
Hope all is well with you.

Take care. xxx

thanks girls! feel a bit bad for joining a new group then getting a bfp!
hope you all get yours soon :hugs: :dust:

First of all well done you! Hope all goes well for you :happydance:

Second dont worry about it, its great to see people get that :bfp: and dont feel like you cant keep posting on here. All are welcome x

Hi, everyone.

My I join you? It will also be my first bubba.

Huge congrats Mrs_N.

:flower: hey and welcome to the group!

AFM well i am 4DPO and sticking to the diet even though the gods are conspiring against me! Yesterday in a raffle at work i won a box of choclates and a crate of beer . . . Not much use to me or my DH (he is also on the diet and alcohol ban) oh well :shrug:

Hello!

I hope you will let me join the group, I am 24 my OH is 26 and we have been trying to conceive our 1st :baby: since we got married almost 2 years ago. Congratulations to MrsN on your BFP!!! Hope everything is going well :happydance:

Feeling a bit down but trying to be positive after my :witch: came yesterday :cry:

We have a Doctors appointment on Monday for some advice and maybe some tests. I hope they don't say 'keep trying a bit longer' like they have before! It is not good enough! :nope:

Good luck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->