First time ever with a second line. Update - morning pics

Seity

Mom to Gabriel and Samuel
Reaction score
I see a second line. I've never seen that before. I've never had an evap ever, but I've also never used a dollar tree test before. So, What do you gals think?

EDIT: and yes, I saw that at 3 min.

I took tests this morning and took a pic at 2 min and 3 min mark. I'm definitely pregnant. It's harder to see the dollar tree line in the 3 min photo because of the flash.

Attachments

• hptpos.jpg
    hptpos.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 209
  • 2min.jpg
    2min.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 3min.jpg
    3min.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 185
i can see it, i can see it, i can see it :wohoo: a line is a line :) OMG so excited for you, congratulations :) :happydance:

OMG! I totally see it!!!how exciting!!! Good luck!!! Hope this is a really sticky one for you hun!!!

I see a second line. I've never seen that before. I've never had an evap ever, but I've also never used a dollar tree test before. So, What do you gals think?

EDIT: and yes, I saw that at 3 min.

that is exactly what you want to see!!!!

PREGGGGGGO!!!!! congrats!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay!!!! I am so happy for you! You give me hope with your BFP!!!!!!!!

Deffo :bfp: well done, best of luck have a happy and healthy 9 months! xx

Oh my, that looks like the beginnings of a BFP!!!!!!! :yipee:

i see it too my frist test was like that very faint test again in a few days and it wil be darker wooo congrats xx

I see it!! As long as that came up within the timeframe its def a :bfp:! I have learned with these once they sit they will get a pink evap more often then not so as long as this was within the time frame, congrats are in order!!!

aww congrats love, thats great news, well im still holding out but after that i think im gonna go to the shops like now. hahaha, xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->