First time in 2.5 years I thought it had worked and now I am out again

cpb

Reaction score
So upset, I have taken 2 tests as I was adament it was going to be a success but no luck this time, anyone got any advise as I am so so disappointed.

Sorry to hear you feel like this....:hugs:I don’t have any advise other than don’t give up....(last thing you probably need to hear) I know how you feel; it’s really hard to stay positive when every month it’s the same let down feeling.
Have you seen a FS yet? If not might be worth thinking about seeing your docs to get referral.
I have started seeing one and my Husband has been tested to. I was offered a Lap & Dye to start with which I had done in March, and whilst they didn’t find anything wrong with me it was good to get fully checked out, one less thing to stress about!!!!Now the FS is looking to get us onto IUI to see if that helps.
Hope you feel happier soon and here tons of
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry to hear you're out for another month :hugs:

Sorry no advice to offer but as Nat said might be worth seeing a FS ifc you haven't already.

Loads of :hugs: and wishing you loads of luck for your new cycle :dust:

Hi Hun,so sorry u are feeling this way,it is so hard and at times I have felt like giving up but hang on in there,your time will come.:hugs::hugs:,been trying for five years myself and have had nine consecutive miscarriages,also have four children,just started using the clear blue fertility monitor and used instead cups and take vitamin b6 and folic acid and baby aspirin.my hubby also takes a multi vit ,hope some of this helps and hope u feel better soon.:hugs::hugs:Xxx

I'm so sorry! I really do know how you feel!:hugs::hugs: I really thought this was my month too!

It's hard--I've felt that way nearly every month. :( Hugs to you. I agree with the other posters--start to meet with a FS and get an action plan going. The one thing that keeps me going is the knowledge that the next month there's something "else" to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->