First time IVF Jan/Feb

Wow! 25 iloveme, I hope you get lots to freeze too! That's fantastic, hopefully your ovaries calm down a bit for transfer in a couple of weeks xx
Well done! Go you ��

Thank you K.N I found out this am 11 fertilized. Now to wait for day 3. How is everything going with you?

Wow, that's good! Are they going to freeze at day 3 until transfer? Or try get to 5 day embryos?
Well done Ovaries and Eggies!! <3

My cycle turned out a bit of a flop, BFN unfortunately - but hopefully will be seeing my doctor again for a follow up sometime, so see if there's anything we can do differently :)

Hi K.N sorry about the bad news. How did your visit go with your doc?

I did a freeze all at day 3,10 made it perfectly. I will be doing fet as soon after AF shows her face of two embryos

It hasn't gone too bad - they've been looking into other options to see if they can figure out why my uterus is so inhostile haha! Looking into a hysteroscopy, and then changing protocol - but its all a bit sudden; so still in the stay calm and google everything haha!!

Ohhh exciting! I look forward to your transfer!! Am praying it all goes well!! <3

Welp got my Transfer set up for Friday lining is at 9.9 just praying for this to work

Ohhh Hun, praying for you too &#55357;&#56911;&#55356;&#57339;

Iloveme, how did you get on? I commented on the board we use to chat on in the TTC 1# board but not sure if you go there anymore. I hope you're well?? Thinking of you :)

hey first FET was BFN I'm on CD2 now taking estradiol and waiting for my next transfer. I was sad but was also relieved to know I still have 8 more embies I know it doesn't always work the first try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"