• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Hi All - Sorry for being so bad about keeping up with the boards. Buying/selling a house while you're pregnant certainly is one way to make the time fly by. In less than three weeks we'll be living in a new house, and eight weeks after we move, we'll have a new family member. Oh yeah, and somewhere in the middle of that I'm planning/hoping to finish my PhD. :wacko:

In the preggo world, things are going very well. All the regular joys and complaints/ Officially third trimester now :thumbup: and I've got my glucose screening test set for Friday. Only issue is that I think I've done something to my left knee. It's gone from feeling like I was kneeling on a toy when I kneel on it... to a tear-inducing amount of pain feeling like the muscle is ripping off the shin starting from the knee and radiating down. It pretty much ONLY happens when I kneel, so it's been easy to avoid.... but I still think it's something I should probably make an orthopedist appt to check on, especially since it's distinctly getting worse with time.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone! Sorry to just write and run, but hopefully I'll get a better chance to catch up soon!

Hi ladies, it's been a while since I've checked in here, and I see I'm not the only one! Looks like things are really slow around here. Just wanted to give you girls a reminder if you want to join our private mommy group on FB, just message me or Jen, and we'll add you. A few of you have already joined. I'm curious how everyone else is doing!

Hello ladies,

I am doing great was sick with hyperemesis at first but that has past and now just achy and tired. We are having three girls and they are doing great.

Hello ladies,

I am doing great was sick with hyperemesis at first but that has past and now just achy and tired. We are having three girls and they are doing great.

That's fantastic. I've been thinking about you.

Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts!! We are coming along great just getting big and tired...LOL but loving it.

Attachments

• 12376764_10209460316363739_7843597449027279629_n.jpg
    12376764_10209460316363739_7843597449027279629_n.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 12745748_10205952992292397_8777397631998368240_n.jpg
    12745748_10205952992292397_8777397631998368240_n.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 21
Hey Everyone!! I just thought I'd check in and say hi! I miss you all.

I'm 20 weeks pregnant with identical twin girls :) I've gotten over the shock and I am now pretty excited lol. I've been feeling pretty good lately (just easily tired). I did have some pretty bad morning sickness in the beginning but I was prescribed Diclegis and that worked really well for me. We are getting the nursery ready (just in case the girls decide to arrive early). We cleaned out their room and ordered the furniture, we just need to paint it before the furniture arrives. We decided on the names Sophia and Olivia :)

I hope you all are doing well. That everyone is happy and healthy.

Take Care!!

Amy so good to hear from you. Glad you and the girls are doing well. So exciting!

Amy and brighteyez, I'm so glad you checked in to update! We've been thinking a lot about you ladies! Sooo happy all is going good with you both!:thumbup::flower:

So good to hear from you guys!! I've been thinking a lot about each of you! Amy, so so happy your girls are doing well. I can't wait to see pics. I am about a week out from my c-section to deliver my baby girl. Beyond ready!

Y'all should really join us on the FB group! The whole gang is there and it's easier to stay in touch!!

Just thought I'd check in again with Krissy, Amy, and brighteyez.:flower: Hope you girls are still doing well. Feel free to give updates any time! I try to check in here every now and then just to see who's posting... Not sure if MrsL4 has been on BnB in a while or not, but just in case she sees this...Hello!! :)

Anyone feel free to message me if you want to join the FB group. We have a lot of fun on there, and it's totally closed and private. Otherwise, will keep trying to check in here now and then when I can, because I'll be anxious to see pics of the little ones as they are born!!! :thumbup:

Still hanging in there! It's officially one week until my scheduled c-section (05/02) and that's if she decided to hang in there that long.
She's measured between 2-4 weeks ahead on all of her recent weekly scans, and I've got polyhydramnios (~3x the normal amount of amniotic fluid), so I am gigantic (and miserable lol). So I could go at any moment... or all that fluid can keep her from engaging and I could go past term if I wasn't already planning c-sec. :wacko::shrug:
Just the waiting game at this point!

Hope all you other momma's, fur-momma's, and about-to-be-momma's are doing well!

Hey Everyone!! I just thought I'd check in and say hi! I miss you all.

I'm 20 weeks pregnant with identical twin girls :) I've gotten over the shock and I am now pretty excited lol. I've been feeling pretty good lately (just easily tired). I did have some pretty bad morning sickness in the beginning but I was prescribed Diclegis and that worked really well for me. We are getting the nursery ready (just in case the girls decide to arrive early). We cleaned out their room and ordered the furniture, we just need to paint it before the furniture arrives. We decided on the names Sophia and Olivia :)

I hope you all are doing well. That everyone is happy and healthy.

Take Care!!

That is great!!! :happydance:

Just thought I'd check in again with Krissy, Amy, and brighteyez.:flower: Hope you girls are still doing well. Feel free to give updates any time! I try to check in here every now and then just to see who's posting... Not sure if MrsL4 has been on BnB in a while or not, but just in case she sees this...Hello!! :)

Anyone feel free to message me if you want to join the FB group. We have a lot of fun on there, and it's totally closed and private. Otherwise, will keep trying to check in here now and then when I can, because I'll be anxious to see pics of the little ones as they are born!!! :thumbup:

I am doing great just tired and ready for these babies to come, if they dont feel crowded I do....:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"