First time IVF!

DaTucker

Reaction score
I'm just waiting on my new cycle to start in a few days, then on to IVF! Is there anybody else on here who will be doing FET on their current cycle? I don't even know if I'm using the terminology correctly lol.

Been TTC #2 for almost 4 years and recently diagnosed with unexplained infertility. We have an IVF seminar to go to soon (not sure of date as I have to reschedule the one we're currently signed up for), waiting on a call from the nurse for a nursing consult, and have to call CD1 to schedule a sonohysterography and trial transfer around CD7-12. Busy busy month!

Hi! I am also the mother of one son. He was conceived through ivf and is now 2.5. We froze our embryos for the purpose of PGS testing, so he was the result of an FET. Like you, we are trying for baby #2.

Last cycle the FET didn't take. I just had my second FET for this baby on Wednesday, so I'm 2dp6dt now.

I am happy to answer any questions you have about the process. I see you're in Texas--me too!

Best of luck! I'll be around.

I love meeting fellow Texans on here! I'm originally from Louisiana but I've been in Texas for over 6 years now and would never move back La after getting a taste of Tx lol.

Good luck with this second FET! It's all a little overwhelming, isn't it? At least it is for me. I'm just patiently waiting for AF to show to get started. She's been about a week early the last few cycles, but of course the one time I'd love for that to happen it's a normal cycle.

Well I'm on CD30...and according to my ovulation 17dpo... I'm refusing to let my hopes get high. I will test in 5 days if I don't have my period by then, but I'm wondering if anybody on here has experienced a longer cycle after getting an HSG?

Hi @DaTucker I am starting my first IVF this cycle!! Did you start yours? Where in the process are you?
I just started my anti-contraceptive pill yesterday, and have my meeting to go over injection class and process in 2 weeks.

I would love to meet other people going thru this process as well!

We actually didn't have to go through IVF! We were waiting for my cycle to start to get everything rolling and it never came. I'm pretty sure the HSG test cleared something out of my tubes even though it all came back clear on the results. Good luck on your IVF!! FX the first will be the only round you need!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->