First time mom looking for a buddy... Edd 02/19/2013

Cvb2442

Reaction score
I'm the first in my circle of friends to get pregnant and feel a little alone in this. Being my first time I'm a little scared and would love to have someone to give me advice and encouragement.

Hi there I'm 14 weeks due feb 5th I'd love to be ur budy

This will be my 3rd baby

How r u feeling so far?

Hi there im a first time mum too, due in Oct 2012... not long now and im also feeling a bit isolated since we just moved house and now im away from my friends. Have you met any other expectant mums yet?

heyy, i'm 18 weeks and 3 days.
due feb. 6th and would love to join your buddy group.
i'm on here like everyday as i have no life, lol:haha:
but i'm the first of my really close friends to get pregnant also and now it seems like i have no friends. and the ones i do have are my old friends and i still have to txt them first, or make plans myself to do anything social with them. its like im an outcast compared to how it used to be..
but its all worth it, i'd rather have friends on here and my lil one :)
wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy:flower:

@MrsBabyBump, I know how you feel. we have moved house so I am further away from friends and they are all working and im terribly bored and lonely during the day. Would be nice to communicate with someone

Afternoon ladies, hoping to be able to join in your little group, my name is Laura i'm 31 and I am expecting my first little man after 9 months TTC and losses, my DD is valantines day and I've a little boy on board :flower:

Hey everyone! I was hoping that I could join this group. Seems we are all due around the same time and as a first time mommy I'm sure I'm going to have alot of questions once this little one is here.

My husband and I have decided not to find out the sex of the baby, but I can't wait to meet the LO.

Hi! Would love to join this group! I'm due Feb. 18 and I'm impatient as all hell! :haha: Hope everyone's doing good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->