First time mommy looking for August buddies!

Button1989

Reaction score
Hi I'm a 23 y.o. Primary school teacher from the West Mids in England.

I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and this is my first pregnancy.

My EDD is 5th August ... Looking for some other soon to be August mommies to share experiences with :)

H x

Yayyyy!!

I was excited to find your post. I'm 13 weeks on this Thursday which makes me due in August. I'm a first-time mother. I'm 27 year old lady living in the US.

When I was in college, I spent a great deal of time in the UK. Anyhow, looking forward to discussing with you.

By the way, I'm Belle!

Hello!!!! :happydance: Im due on the 2nd august!! :thumbup:

Im 27, first baby and living probably not overly far from you Button (Im in northamptonshire...which is sometimes counted as mids sometimes not :shrug:...no idea, not been living here that long!) and little bit further from you though Bellenoir :winkwink:

I have been on august threads but there are just waaay too busy for me!:blush:

Hope you have both had a lovely pregnancy so far :)

Welcome!

I'm new to these sorts of threads, but I'm excited nonetheless. I failed to mention that I'm due on August 15th of 2013.

Ellberry, thanks for the well wishes. I have been struggling to find the beauty in pregnancy. Between the pains and constant sickness, it's hard to enjoy these days. Lol! Lately I've been laughing more about the symptoms, like the bloating and gas, so it's getting better. I'd love to know how your first trimesters were in comparison to mine.

I had complained for so long to the BF that no one understood what I was feeling. It's soothing to have other ladies to share experiences.

We're planning a trip to London once the baby's born to visit our family and friends there. My uni mates are there and his family are there. Do you all have travel plans after the arrival? I know a lot of couples in the US try to take a trip before their child comes, but we will do the opposite so that we may be able to show off the little one.

Aww Im sorry to say bellenoir but my pregnancy has been really easy :blush:
Well I felt very sick until about 9weeks but never was sick (felt soooo ill though) and was very very tired but thats about it. I have felt quite uncomfortable the past week, obviously everything is on the move again I guess but I really dont have anything to complain about, I've been very lucky!! :happydance:
Hopefully it will get easier for you over the next few weeks :flower:

We have a little holiday in april booked, just here in the uk but have no other plans. I guess if our family were further we would probably plan to travel (or get them to come here) but we're gonna stay put :haha:

hello everybody im jessie i live in tha united states (georgia) ill b 15 wks pregnant tomorrow & we jst found out its a boy :) im due august 4th :) this is my 2nd pregnancy and is way harder than my first one. i have been having contractions since i was 9 wks so they have me on strict bedrest which is really hard on me & i would love to chat with you all sometime soon. good luck with all your pregnancies :)

Hello Jessie!

Welcome to the thread!

Congrats on finding out you're having a boy! How old is your first? Is your first a girl or boy? How's your other child handling the news of the baby?

I'm sorry to hear about your early contractions. I'm sure they're scary and raise concerns. I had some severe abdominal pains last night that felt like mini contractions or cramps. The experience was not pleasant but short-lived. Keep us posted on your progress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->