First Time Mum's with Partners who already have children in the UK

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
I suppose I am looking for any buddy really! I am due in October and I am a very excited but nervous first time Mummy!

OMG I've just noticed your expecting, Congrats! I got mine this morning :wahoo:

Posted on your WTT journal aaaaages ago - OH already has 3 children with ex wife, have no idea how she's going to react when we tell her

Congrats! :D

Why do you need to tell her? We aren't telling the mother of H2B's kids. We have told the kids and they are the important people.

She can't say anything really can she, they aren't together anymore, your life is yours as hers is hers! :)

Thanks!

I figured she going to find out eventually anyway from either kids, OHs parents who she's close to or from seeing me when i'm bigger and I'd just rather her hear it from us than someone else.

But then I have no idea how anyone else is going to react either lol

I still don't think you should tell her :rofl:
Let it get to her through the grapevine. It doesn't involve her so she doesn't need to be told! :lol:

Why don't you know how everyone else will take it?

Just because no-one knows we were ttc or we've never really mentioned us having kids to family members etc so there will be a few who just assume it was an 'accident'

I'm sure everyone will be really happy for us and it's just me being paranoid :rofl:

Not very far, either 3+4 accoring to OV date or 3+6 according to LMP

Ooo not far at all, I found out at about 5-6 week! LOL

When you telling everyone?

I have a new journal by the way, link is in my signature! :D

Going to try and get doctor to refer me for early scan as have had a previous mc then will probably tell family and manager at work when I know everythings going OK. Then everyone else after 12 weeks scan.

Ooooo will go stalk journal when I get home later (and hopefully get round to starting my own!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->