First Time Mums

T

TeddysGirl

Can we have a thread just dedicated to first time mums in the third trimester that panic and worry that every twinge, pain, bit of discharge and 'just feeling off' could be the start of labour. Because I definitely need it !

I feel like every single day I worry today could be the day, I'm only 33 weeks for crying out loud ! :shrug:

Today's worry was because I was EXTREMELY tired, I couldn't even lift my phone, now got BH. I had a nap and after I woke up I just didn't feel right, something was different, like I was waiting for something, like the night before you go on holiday type thing. I'm just over paranoid !

Another day another worry ! :dohh:

I feel like this to. I'm 34 + 3 and am being induced at around 39 weeks. I just seem to worry constantly x

I'm exactly the same, I wake up every morning thinking will today be the day?! I've been having Brixton hicks for a while now so every time I get these I wonder if its going to lead to anything more!

Me me me!

Every bh i feel is going to be the start of it all!

(And i went to the doc last Monday and the was 0 dialation, no thinning, no ripening...she basically told me i could plan for the long haul)

I'm about to be a FTM and have been told I could go "any day now" since week 36 when I first began to efface and dilate. But the dilation stopped, and here I am 39w3d and still pregnant. I was over 70% effaced at my last appointment and baby was so low that my midwife was amazed I wasn't in labor yet... but my cervix just doesn't know what to do! :rofl: It was still stuck around 1-1.5cm dilated.

I think my body is legitimately gearing up now, though. I had 7 hours of prodromal labor last night and stayed home so I could get some sleep, since I didn't get any during the night and was still having contractions. They tapered off, but I think I'm slowly shedding my mucus plug and heavens knows my tummy has cleared itself out! So I think the end may finally be in sight.

Hang in there, girls, it'll happen when baby is done cooking!

Sounds like you will have your baby soon Dill ! Good luck !

Still nothing. Didn't even have any prodromal or BH's last night. My abdomen hurts sooooo badly today, though, and I have no appetite (which is bizarre for me under any circumstance). I am sort of regretting my decision to come to work. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->