First time out n about with fluff...

celine

Reaction score
and of course he made the BIGGEST poo!
To make a long story short my first ever load of fluff was delivered minutes before I was going out so I put him in his new tiger itti (ok I know I should have prewashed but in all honesty I could NOT resist) and packed a spare BB in my new monkeyfoot wetbag :cloud9: and out we went to playgroup which I was running today. An hour later I look and in my horror there is poo...
anyway it went GREAT! Not sure if it was the itti or what but Im loving them :)

Yay :) I don't prewash my nappies either, I like them when they're all nice and new. I just change them more regularly until I know they've been washed a fair few times xx

you're a brave lady!

I cant do the no-prewash thing, abigails bum is too sensitive from factory warehouse plasticyness :nope:

I used a flushable liner so didnt feel too bad...and the fluff was just too darn cute..

ooooh! tiger itti! I'm off to investigate! :) I'm still just using BG and tots bots but I'm in the mood for some fluff buying! :) Are you going to exclusively use fluff Celine? xxxx

It's all my fault - i'm the guilty one for suggesting if you were going to go fluffy for no.2 then you might as well change Gabs to cloth to get the best wear out of the nappies!!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"