first time out

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
It was my first time out on my own with charlie today and oh my god it took me 10 minutes to get the pram up and on my bottom door (im in a flat) there big heavy security doors and my pram is nearlly as wide as the door way they dont stay open when you open them so it took me ages to get out the door and even longer to get back in as i also have to try and push the pram up these 2 mini steps whilst trying to hold the door open what a nightmare god knows what the neighbours thought :blush: xxx

:hugs: I'm sure you were fine, and it'll get easier! I can't imagine what my first day out alone is going to be like

ah sorry u had trouble getting out did u have a nice time though x

When I look like an absolute clutz with the stroller in front of people, I just say: I'm still learning!

Meh, they can think whatever!

it gets easier :hugs: is there somewhere safe you could maybe leave it without having to lug it up and down and then you'll just have the baby?

When I had my 6 week checkup I had the worse time trying to take the car seat in and out of my car. I couldn't figure out how to get it in and out of the base. I know people where probably staring thinking I'm a crazy new mom.

There is no way I can get my stroller down the stairs by myself... we have crazy stairs that turns has it descends. They are very narrow so it's quite dangerous. I use the sling when I'm by myself.

ah sorry u had trouble getting out did u have a nice time though x

yeah we only went to the doctors for him to weighed but was lovely to go out with him and lovely and sunny xx

When I look like an absolute clutz with the stroller in front of people, I just say: I'm still learning!

lol i know i keep bumping the pram into everything and havnt quiet masterd getting up kerbs yet :rofl: xxx

it gets easier :hugs: is there somewhere safe you could maybe leave it without having to lug it up and down and then you'll just have the baby?

i can leave it at the bottom of stairs which saves me lugging it up and down stairs but i still have problem of getting out main door im sure il get used to it my OH said try going in backwards might be easier to hold door lol xxx

Can you take the pram up backwards? If its possible .... can't quite vision how its set out for you.

An idea for your pram bag is a little rubber door stopper? :mrgreen:

thats it, its all about learning hun :D

I crashed my buggy into an old fella in the supermarket today. I just smile and say "women drivers". They at least grimace back. LOL!

The first time I took the buggy out without DH, my Mum and I went to meet my Dad at work and it was peeeeeeeing it down. We and the buggy got soaked to the skin. Funny looking back but we were a teeny bit stressed at the time. It didn't help that in the midst of it my Dad rang to say he didn't think he'd bother coming to meet us as it was raining. LMAO! :rofl:

Can you take the pram up backwards? If its possible .... can't quite vision how its set out for you.

An idea for your pram bag is a little rubber door stopper? :mrgreen:

this is what iw as thinking is going in backwards lol the door is sooo heavy and opens to outside so its worse going back in , i think i might get a door stopper if it will hold it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->