First time poster--very weird AF--any thoughts?

hopeful_1

Reaction score
So, on Friday about 8dpo I noticed some pink on my tp (sorry for tmi), and Saturday morning I had some pink/brownish cm, but not very much. I was also cramping, so I was thinking it was IB. Saturday evening though, I had more bleeding, and though AF was starting 5 days early. I had nothing overnight, and a little more bleeding Sunday morning. Started using a tampon, and usually at the start of AF I go throught them every 3 hours. This one was not full even after 4 1/2 hours, and it looked more dark brown with a small amount of red. Switched back to a pad, and nothing until Sunday late evening, where there was another gush. Once again, nothing overnight, and nothing until Monday evening, where there was another gush. Had some medium bleeding when I woke up, and now nothing, only a little when I wipe. My temps are still above my coverline though. Called my Dr's office & the woman I spoke with said its not unusual to have irregular periods, and if I completely miss my period to test. I'm confused, is this or is this not my period? Anyone else had a period like this? Or anyone have heavy implantation bleeding and turn out to be pregnant? Any help is appreciated:)

here's a link to my charts
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40615c/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

hi hopeful! welcome to B&B :flower: I cant give much advice, but didnt want to read and run. hopefully some other ladies can relate. nurses and doctors are so frustrating. they are trained to say the exact same thing to every person. obviously, periods can be irregular!! sometimes it just drives me crazy how impersonal they can be. I realize its just a job to them, but it's our LIVES! sorry... just venting a little FOR YOU! :haha: i hope it gets worked out! GL!

Thanks! Yeah, I was a little irritated this morning when I called, and I explained about my temps still being high, I just felt like she wasn't really listening. I figured I would keep temping for a few more days, and if they are still high, I'll test. I really want to be pregnant, but at this point I'll just take a normal AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->