First time posting... creamy cm on cd26, no AF; 25-27 day cycle.

Junohowitis

Reaction score
A little background:

I'm 37...

Um, vegan, athletic, take a lot of supplements (D3, B-complex, magnesium, iron, e, c, folic acid, a probiotic)... been on a major health kick, this year. Raw veg every day (especially dark leafy greens), pea protein, no sugar (I break this rule, off and on, for tea, or a cookie/pastry treat), nuts/blueberries/and two tacos every day at work, garbanzo bean and avocado salad with homemade dressing when I get home, pastas with homemade sauce... that kind of thing. Vitex and EPO for six months, Mexican Wild Yam for three.

My periods are 25-27 days, with three days of light bleeding... they've always felt regular, but I've only been tracking them since I started taking the vitex... when I got serious about figuring out whether or not I'm fertile.

I've been with my guy for three years... he's the only guy I've ever been with. We're in love. Want to get married, and just waiting for the right time. We've never had a pregnancy scare... never used protection. I figured it was my age, or possibly my low progesterone (I was diagnosed with low progesterone six years ago, but made lifestyle changes, as referenced above, to combat it).

According to Clue, my cycle average is 26 days. I usually get crampy the week before AF, super dry, and kind of emo. None of that's happened this month. I feel oddly comfortable... and weirdly calm. I've had very subtle abdominal twinges (still, today), creamy cm (not normal for me), a strange, all-over-the-face, breakout (I usually get one pimple before AF, if any), projectile vomiting yesterday, after brushing my teeth before leaving for work... and near-constant gas for three days. I rarely get gassy. It's like, only if I eat out, and it's something a too heavy/too spicy... you know what I mean.

I'm on cycle day 26, and nothing but creamy cm.

I have no one to ask about this. Most of my family (aside from my brother) are gone. I know I should go to a doctor, but I don't want to spend the money yet.

Any advice? Are these symptoms I should be paying attention to?

Anyway, thanks for reading...

I'm going to feel so dumb if AF shows up tomorrow.

Well every once in a while we can have a odd month that gives us unusual 2ww. You very well could be pregnant, but symptoms are not a guarantee for anyone any month. I would recommend taking a hpt. If you don't temp then you may have just ovulated a few days late and so it's throwing your cycle off a bit- it happens. I hope it is a BFP for you though and hope to see you post a great hpt soon :)

Well every once in a while we can have a odd month that gives us unusual 2ww. You very well could be pregnant, but symptoms are not a guarantee for anyone any month. I would recommend taking a hpt. If you don't temp then you may have just ovulated a few days late and so it's throwing your cycle off a bit- it happens. I hope it is a BFP for you though and hope to see you post a great hpt soon :)

Thank you! That's what I'm thinking... it may just be a weird month. I don't know if I should test or not - debating.

I think I'm gonna wait two more days - I have never in my life had a cycle longer than 28 days. It'll be time to check stuff out then.

any update?

Nothing yet. Just twinges, gas, and creamy cm.

I'm going to wait to test if AF doesn't show up by Wednesday (CD28). A 28 day cycle is not normal for me... I'm not sure I've ever had one. I've had as short as 23 days, but nothing longer than 27... and I'm pretty regular. PMS is pretty regular, too, and I haven't had it.

As the poster above said, this could just be a weird period... I just have to wait, I guess.

Still haven't tested - still no period. No cramps, no pms, nothing. Just light cm (a wet feeling), and I have a massive sinus infection, now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->