First time pregnant?

palm_tree

Reaction score
Hey fellow pregos,

was wondering how many of us are first timers? How are you feeling? Do you feel like you have a clue? I feel so lost and excited the same time :wacko::happydance:

Heya :wave:

im a first timer. im quite excited actually but it came as a shock at first "suprise baby" but i dont have a clue what happening lol cause aint heard from midwife and i found out at the doctors *so today i did a test one from poundland two dark line made me sooo happy made it feel real but the scan will top it off*

I'm a first timer too :):) I'm feeling quietly confident about things with the amount of googling I've been doing!! Haha. Got a 3+ on a clear blue digi today so that made me feel better :)

First timer here, too. As far as pregnancy goes - I'm clueless. But I feel pretty prepared to be a mommy! Lots of babies in my life who have prepped me for that day :cloud9:

First timer and scared/excited/nervous lol... I am somewhat prepped but one can never really be until it happens! lol

What a great thread! I'm a first timer and scared out of my wits! May be a single mommy soon and that's even scarier, but I have the best friends and family in the world who are looking forward to this baby's arrival, many of whom have experience with pregnancy and childbirth and raising children, themselves, so I have a good support group around me (plus this awesome support group right here!) But yes, I'm pretty clueless about a lot of things lol, feel alternating between terrified and excited.

What a great thread! I'm a first timer and scared out of my wits! May be a single mommy soon and that's even scarier, but I have the best friends and family in the world who are looking forward to this baby's arrival, many of whom have experience with pregnancy and childbirth and raising children, themselves, so I have a good support group around me (plus this awesome support group right here!) But yes, I'm pretty clueless about a lot of things lol, feel alternating between terrified and excited.

So sorry to hear that but it Sounds like you have a great support system!

All of these emotions are natural haha - the newness of it all

I am a first timer too, and scared out of my mind right now. I had positive frers at 10, 11, 12 and 13 dpo, positive clear blue digitals 14 and 15dpo and a positive frer in the afternoon 15dpo. I went to the doctor yesterday and the test was inconclusive so I took another clear blue digital using second morning urine (about an hour after first urine) and it came back negative.

Hi! I'm a first timer too!!! I did have a mmc last year but I am completely confident this is the bean that will stick! So far I have passed the point that my baby stopped growing last time so I am beyond excited!! I don't know if it has all sunk in yet but both of our families are sooo supportive!! I can't wait to finish this journey with you ladies!!

Yay great to hear there's so many of us here! I'm so nervous, trying to look different forum discussions and get the hang of this! Kind of feeling ready to be a mum, but don't feel I know as much as I want to.

Skywalker, so sorry to hear that :( You have a though road ahead, but great that you have a good support group around you! That will help you alot :)

First timer!! Scared, nervous, excited and already feeling so much love and protection for the little one -- met my obgyn yesterday and she had a mini scan machine in her room and I got to see the baby - it was moving around and raised a little hand up! Have my NT scan in Monday then I can tell all my friends finally! First trimester nearly over... Can't wait xxx

Another first timer here! I'm excited, but know nothing about raising a baby! LOL I'm hoping it will come natual!

I am a first timer too! I am scared but oh so very much in love with it already. HD and I were so happy when we got the BFP :) I can't wait for my first u/s on the 28th!!

I just did my last bloods this morning and my HCG doubled again so its official! Also booked my first U/S for Nov 5th - super excited :D

Well, I woke up at 3am and noticed blood between my legs. I have to go into the doctor in an hour, but it looks like I won't be a first time mom yet.

Oh no Jrepp, I hope everything is ok. Bleeding is fairly common in early pregnancy so fingers crossed that it's just a small bleed and baby is ok. :hugs:

Jrepp, I'm very sorry to hear that. <3 :(

I'm a first time mum, but I grew up around a LOT of babies. My Mum had seven kids, my numerous aunties were always having babies, then my older cousins and siblings had babies around me. Mum had shelves bending under the weight of birthing and pregnancy books of varying complexity. I've known about a lot of things in pregnancy for years, but despite all that, it doesn't quite prepare you for what it actually feels like to be pregnant.

It's tough sometimes, the cramps, the getting used to your body feeling different, your life path completely changing it and you having no control over that for a little while. I'm trying to go with it like getting into a swimming pool - don't fight, just relax, float, and let everything happen. :)

I'm a first time pregnant, but not a first time mom-see my sig. My first scan is with my RE on 10/28-so excited!

Hey fellow pregos,

was wondering how many of us are first timers? How are you feeling? Do you feel like you have a clue? I feel so lost and excited the same time :wacko::happydance:

Unplanned first-timer, always wanted children but never thought it would happen for me. Now I'm 35, so this is a very happy accident. Still have no clue what I'm doing or even feel like it's real, mind. Feel like I'm on an acid trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->