First time temping- did I ovulate yet?

saralap5

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been using OPKs for several months now but this is my first cycle temping. I do it first thing in the morning usually between 6:45-7:15am. I got a +OPK on Wednesday at CD12, so I'm guessing I may have ovulated yesterday. I also had a streak of blood in the EWCM CD11 (first time I've noticed this) However, I didn't see any spike in my temp today. My CM has changed from EWCM to more creamy/less stretchy.

We are hoping to skip BD'ing today and do it one more time tomorrow (CD15), but I'm nervous I could be ovulating today and don't want to miss it.

Advice is appreciated!!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 12
Should I have had the temp spike today though if I did in fact ovulate yesterday?

Thanks, I guess I'll see what my temp is tomorrow and go from there.

Here is today's craziness! According to my OPKs, normal cycle, and CM I should be able 3-4 DPO now. Yesterday I felt warm when I woke up and today I woke up cold.. could that have anything to do with it? I'm just hoping I ovulated!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module-1.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module-1.php.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 6
I would say since you had the +OPK & then a spike that's most likely when you O'd but since it's your first month temping it might take a couple months to really see what your body is like. I have only been temping for 3 months and each one looks slightly different. If you oral temp it is also effected by what you eat/drink/if you're temping at the same time/sleep with your mouth open, etc. So there are a lot of variables, but it at least (to me) looks like a confirmed O date maybe somewhere around the 12th -14th day. Baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->