First time tracking ovulation. Any help appreciated :)

possiblyp18

Mummy of 2 ttc #3
Reaction score
I have pcos and I have decided to use opks. I took one this afternoon and I'm on CD8 it has a second line but not quite darker than the control line. When do I bd an how often do I test???

I barely started using opks this cycle but from what i learned on here and another website you should test atleast 2 times a day. The test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control to be positive. Good luck!!! Hope u catch the eggie. God bless :)

From what I have found out and I have gone through a lot of stuff ... you should test once a day * you can do twice if you want but not nessasary* make sure it is the same time everyday and decrease you liquid intake 3 hrs before you do the test.

you should do it every 2-3 days normally well trying to concieve and that way when the test line is equal or darker than the controll line then you will have had some sperm before you ovulated which is good because they can last for so many hours in there waiting for the egg and when you get a positive then you want to DTD that day and three days after a day rest and again one day . this is has been the best details i have done and seen from other peoples experience on websites. Keep in mind that you may not have as dark of line as others on the test strip because everyone is different and that is where it is hard to interperate results for women.

hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->