first time trying to conceive and confused about discharge?

wyoprincess01

Reaction score
Hello to all! I'm new to the forum and I thought id give it a shot! Ive read many of women's forums and I have a few questions of my own...me and my fiance have been together for 2 years and weve both gotten through school and have stable jobs ...we recently bought a house and ready to start a family..my body is a lil confusing...im usually pretty good about knowing my body an cycles...but this past month (Feb) I had my period on the 25th...which surprised me cuz I normally know when its coming but I didnt this time...anyway..this morning I went to the potty and when I wiped I had a clear but stretchy discharge...ive done a OPK and it said negative...but other women's comments say it means ovulation...so I would like some advice if you 4am are willing to help me...im open to all options...thank you!

It's only 3pm here. I'm in Canada :)

I get wet/stretch eggwhite cm as much as 4 or 5 days before ovulation sometimes. I bet you will get a positive OPK in the next few days. I'd say you should get to BDing now thou :) GL!

Thanks for the comment! But what is BDing...im still new to all the lingo haha

BD = baby dancing (sex) :) If I were you I would get to it! If you have EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) then you are probably entering your fertile time!

Hi wyoprincess welcome to bnb I'm also having ewcm and negative opks. This is my first cycle getting it. I've heard that women can get several days before ovulation but I have been bding anyway. I've also discovered that I get most ewcm in the evening not sure if that's the same with you. None the less just wish you luck catching that egg. I have a thread going about it if you want to come join us it's titled ewcm? Should I put on chart? The ladies have been sharing great info might help you as well

Hey thanks for the welcoming! And yes im with you on the exam part about only having it in the afternoon...but it was a lot it practically covers the entire toilet paper when I wipe...vut on top of that ive been having slight cramps..i thought i had a UTI but I went to the dr and the result said I didnt..so im not aure what that means...and ive had these cramps since the first day of my last period, this isnt normal for me son in not sure what to think. And ill definitely join in on your thread.

Im actually not getting much of it. None on the tp I check internally so I notice in the am in dry on the outside and when I check I'm creamy and pasty and by 4 I'm wet even on the outside and internally it's a mix between creamy and ewcm I only had one day of complete ewcm and it was a lot but still not on tp. So I'm a little confused on if I'm getting close to ovulation I must admit I've gone Looney checking cm almost every 4-6 hours after I seen ewcm for the first time hahahaha I need to relax seriously

I'm not sure about your cramps. Are they really bad? Or just mild? I would say ovulation cramps but you said you've had em all cycle which throws me for a loop as well. Does this usually happen for you?
What did your doc have to say about the cramps?

No my cramps arnt bad but there uncomfortable. ..my dr says I dont have a UTI but my body does produce a lot of hormones so it causes more cm and cramps...and my cycle is almost always the same...ill have my period for usually only 2-4 days and then ill only have two dry days, then ill have creamy/white cm and then it gets thinner and more clearer the more my cycle on and I can tell when ive missed the big O is when my cm goes back to creamy white...but what im confused about is ill have two days where I have ewcm..but one day will be a thicker ewcm than the next day..the next day is thinner but both days I can stretch them..and sometimes it will be earlier in my cycle than normal like this month its on day 11 and my usual luteal day is on day 14...and I know every cycle is different but mine is usally dead on so im not sure what to think.

genesismarie & wyoprincess01 I've had EWCM for 4 days BEFORE I got my positive OPK which was yesterday (CD 13). So, it is definitely possible! Also, I got my positive OPK at 5pm in the afternoon so make sure you are testing twice a day!

That would make sense! Thanks for the comment! Well I'm my parents house for two days but me an fiance bd the day I left to go to there house. .. so I hope I didnt miss the egg! Anyway I hope you all get lucky! Fingers crossed for us all!

I have gotten anxious and have been testing earlier than usual I usually test around 2pm . Took ppl at 1pm today still neg got barely no test line

For me its hard to test as far as OPK because seems like its neg when I first start to test and I finally get a positive one later but I think by then I had already missed my big-O day.

I will try again but I'm starting to think I missed it or o'd when I got my darkest line which was CD 8 which just seems crazy to me

Do you know what your luteal days are? Or how long they are? If you dony mind me asking, have you checked your cm today? What does it look like?

My cm is wet a lil white and streaked with a little stretchy ewcm. Another neg opk with the faintest line took two different brand same urine one of the barely even had a line. Last cycle I got 7 pos from CD 13-20 might have got more but didn't test until CD 13. I have no idea how long my luteal phase is. After getting off depo almost two years ago and I've been ttc since I got off I still know nothing smh

Oh I didnt realize you were on the deposit...my cousin was and she was on it for 5 years and then when her an her husband decided to try for baby ot took them almost 3 years...she was very good at keeping track of her cm and knowing her cycles and she said the depo messed her up cycles so it took a while for her cycles to get back in track...but every women is different...thats just what happend with her on the depo.

Yeah depo can take awhile but my doc said it's been long enough after depo and she wants me to come in on Thursday to do more testing and discuss medication. I kind of feel like giving up trying this cycle and see what my doc is going to suggest cause it's stressing me out and a huge trigger for my depression. I'm going to try and tempt for the rest of the cycle and check cm and just bd when I feel in the mood no more opks

Yea :/, try not to get to discouraged...and definitely dont give up, going to see your doctor might help and I hope it all works out for you! Try not to stress too much! That can definitely impair your chances of getting prego!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->