first time trying to conceive and confused about discharge?

Thnx. Think I just need to relax read a book a big book until Thursday lol

Yea that'll be good...and I if you want a good book to get ya "in the mood" lol read the books fifty shades of grey...thats a good book!

Ive heard of it but don't know much about it. Might have to look on amazon. My body is soooo cruel now I have o pain in my left ovary hahaha guess I'll take a opk tonight to see. Last cycle I got o pain CD 13 came home at like 9pm from a friend's blazing positive

Well I definitely recommend the book...its a good one for you and your ur man to read other! And thats a good reason to not give up just yet...do another one...and then if it comes out negative...at least do another one first thing in the morning...dont eat or drink anything until you pee on that stick! Cuz anything you eat or drink affect the LH even if you are ovulating it can still be misconstrued...what kind of OPK do you use? I use the digital ones...there pretty good...there the ones with the smiley faces...my friend used it once for just one month and she got pregnant that month...and she has been trying for a year and a half! This is my second time using the digital opk..I didn't get so lucky last month cuz I was gone during my time of ovualtion but mingling to get it this time!

I usually use the digitals but I'm using the cheapies this cycle that you dip in a urine sample. I didn't know about eating effect opks. I'm going to try and hold out until 8 or nine and do one more then one first thing in the morning. Dtd twice today just in case. I'm almost out of opks any way I have four left so I'm praying I can catch it. My tempt this morning was also super low kind of excited to see what it is over the next few days. If no bfp I'm going tempt all next cycle and go back to digital opks

Yea I didnt know about the eating thing either until I talked to my dr...and even the pharmacists said so when I went to go pick up the opk...its very interesting the things that can easily affect our bodies and hormones...just cuz of all the stuff they put in foods nowadays ya know?...but that sounds like a good plan! Ill keep my fingers crossed for toy hoping you catch it soon!

Still neg only could hold out for two hours I'll just wait until am

Went to the bathroom this morning my pee was super diluted I think because I was up going to the bathroom a lot last night going to try and hold it without drinking or eating.

Check cm this morning it creamy mixed with ewcm. It's been like that seem CD 7/8 I'm now CD 12

Yes it stretches even tho it's mixed with creamy. I have tooken pics everyday since getting it. Have been checking cm everyday since CD 7

On CD 8 it was completely clear then back to the mixture. Nope still getting barely a line. Only one opk left for tomorrow

Hmmm...hopfully you didnt miss your time...if you are getting clear and strechy then it means your ovulating...but i wonder why you havent gotten a positive yet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->