First Time TTC, Anyone Else?

mrs micci

Reaction score
Hi! A little about myself, I have been on Implanon for two years now and I just got it out four days ago. I have heard great things about it, but also many horror storys, so I am really hoping I get to be one of the lucky ones!

This will be our first time ttc so I don't really know what to expect, so I would love some support from our mommy veterans, as well as the companionship of those in the same boat!

Along with being a first timer, I will also be a high risk PG because I have a blood disorder that causes my blood to more likely form clots when I have more estrogen in my system. This is called Lyden factor 5 with a protien S defficiancy. If there is anyone else on here with this, I would love to go through this with you!

The best of luck and baby dust to you all! :flower:

Hello and welcome! I'm new too (just joined yesterday). I have PCOS so that makes me a higher risk as well. Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust! :dust:
xx

Hello and welcome everyone! Thanks for all of your warm welcomes!
Hello to Cardamama. Good luck to you in this adventure, I look forward to going through this together!

Just an update, Today I was informed that I may have been counting my cycle wrong, seeing as though I just got off of Implanon. I had regular cycles, so I was just counting those as my CD, But I was told that I should completely restart my cycle and to disregard the prevoius pattern. It sounds reasonable enough. What do you think?

I look forward to your updates as well!

Hi!:wave: I am new to BnB too! I just joined today. It was nice to find a thread that relates to me. My husband I have have been TTC for about 4 months now, but I've been off of BC for about 6 months. My cycles have been a consistent 38 days for the last 3 months, and AF was due on the 20th.... No sign!! So at 2 days late- I took a test and it was negative :cry: But still no sign of AF today... What do you think? I really don't know most of the acronyms and since this is my first time TTC, I'm not familiar with how most of this works. Please reply!

Hello to Cardamama. Good luck to you in this adventure, I look forward to going through this together!
QUOTE]

Hello back! :hi: It's very nice to meet others in the same stage of the process. Good luck to you too! Looking forward to staying in touch through the adventure! :)

A warm welcome to you M. Ellen! It is nice to have more friends join us! As far as your AF not showing up, I might wait a few more days then test again. Results are usually more likley to show up the longer you wait. Baby dust to you! :dust:And about the accronyms, I am still learning them myself. Just google 'ttc accronyms' and you can find some pretty handy lists to reference! I look forward to more updates!

When is everyone planning on testing next? I can add the list to the first post so we can keep track and show our support! If you want to that is. ^_^

:dust: Best of luck to you all! Think baby thoughts! :dust:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Thank you for the warm welcomes!! Im happy to be here. Im testing again if AF doesnt show on Saturday. Ill be a week late then. I hope i get a BFP (big fat positive). See... I'm catchin on!! Lol.

Mrs. Micci, thanks for the google tip. Baby dust to all!

The best of luck for you M. Ellen on Saturday! You must let us know how that goes! FXd (fingers crossed) for your BFP!

On a personal note, I just ordered my first batch of OPKs and HPTs. Its time to find out for sure which cycle I am on! Either way, just keep doing the BD and I am sure something is bound to come of it eventually! ^_^

Keep your spirits high ladies!

Tested this morning... BFN
I feel so empty...literally :cry:

Aww, M. Ellen... Sorry for your BFN. We are here to support and to be supported, through our 'try agains' and the celebrations. I wish you the best of luck next cycle!
:dust:

Time for a little update. I should be Oving soon, if I am counting right! So, lots of BDing and voodoo tricks (elevating hips, and other ttc myths) in hopes of better chances! I had a feeling today that this might just be the month! I would be a great story to have made our little one during a hurricane! ...Sorry for all the !, I am a litte excited.
How is everyone else doing? Haven't heard from anyone in a little while and would love an update.

:flower: Good luck everyone! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->