First time TTC

Missymiss

Reaction score
Hey everyone:) so me and my partner have been trying recently to have our first child I'm really new to all of this and I'm getting really excited and hoping and praying for a positive result! I'm only 23 so I hope that increases my chances? My last period started on the 19th of May and lasted about 5-6 days which is normal for me and ever since then we have been intimate everyday the last couple of days I've had a horrible blocked up nose (I hardly ever get sick) and I feel bloated not getting very bad cramps although I've had them on and off but not very painful. Also I'm feeling a lot more tired during the day than normal. And I have noticed I'm getting quite short in breath and feel the need to take big deep breaths every now and then. I did a test this morning but it was negative (probably bit too over excited as it's early days) but can someone please tell me of they've had these same symptoms or am I just crazy for having this feeling that I may be pregnant and also when is the best time to do another pregnancy test :)

Hiya and welcome! How long do your cycles normally last and do you know roughly when you ovulated? The best time to test is from around 10 days post ovulation. Your symptoms sound positive, but it may be a little early yet. I conceived Alex on my first time TTC so you have every chance. Good luck and keep us all posted. x

Hey there :) how long are you cycles normally? It's hard to say if these symptoms are from possible pregnancy or progesterone without knowing your normal cycle length.

Hey MissyMiss :D
I am new to this too! started on this today, me and my partner are trying to conceive for the first time this month too! very exciting :D! i am ovulating in three days time so been BD for couple days, my fingers are crossed for you keep us posted on how your getting on

Sending Baby Dust Your Way xxx

So weird that you mentioned the shortness of breath thing....I've been feeling that, like I'm forgetting to breathe then having to take a huge gulp!!! Fx for us both x

Good luck to you ladies! My cycles are usually around 28 days. My periods due next week so fingers crossed..having crazy sugar cravings and just wanting to eat all the time! Yes the shortness of breath is strange I'm not a smoker but feel like I've just consumed a packet of cigarettes at times haha x

It's so strange...hope it's a good sign though :) x

Hey everyone I hope you are all doing well:) so I had pretty much given up hope the last few days but this morning I decided to do a test as tomorow is the 28th day of my cycle and usually I get my period tomorrow. I did it and just left it in the bathroom went and made breakfast and forgot about it but when I came back to throw it away (thinking another negative result) I noticed a faint pink line next to the darker pink line.....!! I can't stop looking at it haha but could this mean I'm pregnant? I'm too scared to do another one as I'm scared for a negative result! But I might just try again tomorrow morning as I've heard that's the best time to do it. Ahhh fingers crossed xx

first serious month trying!
the short of breath thing is very interesting, because I've been experiencing that too! my boobs really hurt, which is not at all a normal pms symptom for me. although, I generally, overall, feel like AF is on her way.

hope you got a BFP the second test around, missy!

I got a faint pink line first time, a couple of days later it was a clear BFP! A line is a line!

Did a digital test this morning it's my 29th day of my cycle and it came up negative :( damn really thought it was my month

So I did a instream test aswel just to see and it straight away came up with a faint pink line again what is going on! The digital test gave me a negative result and instream what looks to be a positive ahhhhhh :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->