First time using OPK, is it pos or neg?

Lara310809

Mum of 3 girls
Reaction score
Advice please; does this look positive or negative to you? The test line is slightly lighter than the control, but they're very similar. I'm only CD7 I think though :confused:

BTW nearest to the green is the control line, furthest away is the test line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 18
I would say negative but very close to being positive. Maybe tomorrow :) x

From experience, would you say they are only this dark when you're close to ovulation, or can they be like this all the way through the cycle?

Excited, I didn't think I'd be ovulating until about CD18

I have only been doing them this last month but mine was like this then next day was positive. Mine were really faint other than right close and before ovulation x

Almost there. Mine was like this today also! Hopefully they will be positive soon! :)

hi ladies i am also trying to conceive baby two only 2nd month of trying i got pregnant with my first straight away and im feeling very nervous and scared that i wont get pregnant this time its driving me insane!! i have a 28-30 day cycle i bought these ovulation sticks (the cheaper ones) but they are so confusing and stressful trying to decide if the lines are darker or same or what? i conceived my daughter last time using clear blue digital ovulation test they worked fantastic for me and i would deffo recommend i have just ordered some online although they are a little pricey they are just so accurate as theres no lines to check its just a smiley face if you are about to ovulate i hope and pray they work quick this time round too!! i would reccomend as they take the stress out of redaing the line tests!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->