First Time Using OPKs is this positive?!

NessFrench

Reaction score
Need help ladies first cycle with opks this is cd 14 and the darkest ive got is it positive?

Attachments

• 012_opt.jpg
    012_opt.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 12
Looks like a positive! Get busy :) x

top is am and the bottom is afternoon heres to hoping this is it

Attachments

• 014_opt.jpg
    014_opt.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
Good thing we BDed last night and today :) been on 3 cycles on clomid now and this is the first positive opk I've got

That's great! What perfect timing and how exciting if the clomid is working!! Do you temp?

with clomid my temps run higher so no i typically don't without it it runs 97.46 but it causes hot flashes etc so its hard to temp on it

Oh I didn't know that. I have seen other ladies on here on clomid tith temps in their sigs - I wonder if they know that.

i got this today so when was my positive?

Attachments

• 007_opt.jpg
    007_opt.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 010_opt (1).jpg
    010_opt (1).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 13
Can you put yesterday's and today's picture side-by-side or on top of each other? I can't do it on mobile.

one on the left is todays ( to me the test line looks darker than the control) and the one on the right is yesterdays

Attachments

• PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
You are right - today's is darker - for some women they never go that dark so yesterday's looked pretty positive. I would count today as your positive but keep taking them and you will see what the darkest for you is.

thanks! I'm a little bit crampy today so fxed todays ovulation! I haven't Oed in over a year!

Eee!! How exciting!! Fingers firmly crossed for you, hon!!
:flower:

Today I still have ewcm but cervix is lower and firm so did I O yesterday then? Also having some cramping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->