first time using provera and letrozole anyone have any input pleaseeee ?

topkittycat

Reaction score
first time using provera and letrozole anyone have any input?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

AFM- dh & I ttc'd for 2 1/2 yrs to conceive our first Lo whom is now 2 years old.
I was diognosed with pcos when we first started trying so we new if we wanted more we would have to start asap! We have been ttc'ing no2 now over a year with no success.... I am currently on cd74... YEP.... no typo there.... cd 74 and I have just finished my 10th day on provera at 30 mg a day. Sooooo I never thought i would say this but wish me luck that af arives soon!!!

once af arives, im to start taking letrozole tablets 2.5mg from cd2 threw to cd 6 then bd on 11,12,13,14,15,16. Lol hubby will think he is in heaven!

If any pf you have taken these pills before, could you give me a quick run down on how things happened for you?

tia baby dust to all

Hello,

Saw your post and just started my first round of Provera myself so not much advice to give but some threads I am part of that are helpful are:

Under TTC#1-Started Provera today

Under TTC-there are several but the one named Provera, Questions about starting Provera...., and Just started first round of Provera.

Good Luck!!

Blessings & Babydust,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"