• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First timer help

Jamie_lee_c_

Reaction score
I am currently 6ish weeks pregnant, I'm going to the hospital for an early scan on Wednesday :)
Anyway, what symptoms do people usually get round about now? I have the sore swollen boobs and feel a bit sick, even though I've only actually been sick once! I also every now and then have period type cramps.
I haven't had any craving but I am very sensitive to smells and have gone completely of meat. I'm also a bit mood swingy!

Got the cutest to my mummy to be from bump card today though so I'm happy :)

Congrats! You could have all the symptoms or no symptoms, everyone is different:) At 6 weeks I had cramps and sore boobs. My sickness didn't start until 8 weeks and I never threw up. Just constantly nauseous throughout the whole day:( I went off meat around 8 weeks too. I am 21 weeks now and still have trouble with meat. Go to love being pregnant!;)

Your symptoms sound normal to me. At six weeks, I actually lost all my symptoms except for tender boobs. I freaked out (for nothing of course!) so the moral of the story is.. symptoms come and go. I also never had morning sickness which many women (myself included) freak out about.. but again, everything was fine! I'm 13.5 weeks pregnant now and everything's fine. It's hard to not examine every symptom (or lack there of) but unless you have signs something is wrong, it's best to assume everything's fine! My early reassurance scan was really helpful for me. I had one at 6+5 and felt much better afterwards!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Congrats!

That sounds about right. Although I feel like my symptoms with both pregnancies just crept up on me at about 6 -7 weeks in. I just had severe food aversions, nausea and couldn't stand the smell of ANY food being cooked with both. Never had sore boobs, and only vomitted with DS1 a bunch of times.

Don't worry - you have a good 34 weeks ahead of you to experience all the crazy and lovely things pregnancy brings!

I've already been having cravings at just 4 weeks! I can't get enough fruit juice, fruit and cheese and have totally gone off meat.

I get cramps nightly. Tmi but I have been having a lot of runny poo's! My boobs have got bigger. I've not been able to sleep properly. Also very emotional and very testy!

Congrats hun!! As the ladies said symptoms vary wildly at this point and throughout pregnancy, but for me I had nausea and food aversions BIG TIME. And I noticed my sense of smell was very acute. Also cramps and "pulling" sensations in my stomach/ab area which my midwife assured me was everything moving around, even that early! I think I was really thirsty, and wavered between being constipated and having watery poops. And the veiny boobs! xxx

At that time I felt VERY sick all day every day and also had growing/sore boobs :) xx

For me I struggled with some on and off nausea, and severe exhaustion. Everyone is different. You won't get to see much at 6 weeks, but you should (hopefully) get to see the little flicker of the heart beat. It is the most amazing thing!

Bmama I have everything you do ha

Still no sickness apart from ramdomly once yesterday

Jen I did see the little heartbeat it was amazing
Thanks everyone

YAY to seeing the heartbeat!! Congrats Jamie Lee! :happydance:

Your symptoms sound about right! At six weeks I was just about bed ridden with morning sickness, couldn't eat a thing, boobs hurt horribly, and I was sleeping about 14 hours most days lol. Crampings normal too, just as long as you don't see blood, you shouldn't worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->