First Timer....Why Won't My Brain Stop?!

shimmerstar

Reaction score
So, we finally had the talk and decided to start trying (have been married about 4 years now and my husband is terrified to have children- but finally feels secure enough, as long as I don't talk to him too much about it!).

Luckily, the talk was perfectly timed the week before ovulation. (Supposed to happen June 1st- I use IPeriod to track and it is usually right on). So, we starting doing the BD every other day unprotected of course.

I am really hoping that it will be easy and happen right away. The timing would work out good for me if this is the month of conception. Of course, if it isn't, then we will keep trying.

Only symptom so far is that yucky gross metallicy taste in my mouth- had it since Tuesday or Wednesday. Now, I get this occasionally as a PMS symptom but AF should not be here until the 15th, and it usually happens the day or two before and only lasts maybe a day. I am hoping it means something!

oh- and the whole point of my post...I can't stop thinking about it. Is my body acting funny? what is that weird feeling? why am i so tired?
AAAhhh!!!

i have heard about the metallic taaste being a good sign

My first pregnancy I had that taste I hated it. Like I sucked on a penny all day. The second pg I didn't but I didn't have many symptoms since it was ectopic.

Good luck to you!

You tend to get even more crazy as the time goes by. Until AF shows her face your mind will continue to race.
Good luck!!!

This my first proper month and I find it all-consuming too! The only time I'm not thinking about is when I'm asleep :rofl:

Yeah, now the taste went away. So, that leads to a million more questions. My boobs hurt, but only on and off. It could mean ANYTHING.

This my first proper month and I find it all-consuming too! The only time I'm not thinking about is when I'm asleep :rofl:

You mean you don't dream about it?! Lucky you!

shimmerstar, any symptom you can name can mean anything! It's headwrecking. When we were ttc DD, the first month I had loads of symptoms (tiredness, bloating, sore boobs, metallic taste, vivid dreams, huge breakout on my face) but wasn't pregnant and the second month I'd absolutely none but I was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->