First Timers - are you nervous?

So, so, so excited and extremely impatient!

I should only be waiting a couple more months though! FX :)
xx

BFP = big fat positive
i'm not sure what AF is but AI is artificial insemination :D

AF = aunt flo/period :)

all BnB abbreviations are here https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html
xx

Im a little nervous, mostly really really excited though!
Sometimes I get a little scared, but that never really lasts..

its really exciting but at the same time scary because you cant change what happens. if that makes sense haha. hopefully the next 18months-2years fly! :)

haha thats so true.

its nerve racking but so rewarding at the same time. being pregnant is an wonderful experience.:flower:

Nervous about the pregnancy and labour, but really exited about the arrival of a little one x x

err terrified....

realistically if i was this scared/nervous about anything else i wouldnt be doing it, but you all know how it is, something you just have to do

I too am also v nervous but at the moment it is taken over by the excitment :winkwink:, I think its the fact we dont know what lies ahead for us that makes us so nervous. here hoping we all get on fine and everything goes to plan for us, stay positive.xxx

Lesley

Overall I'm excited!!!
But I'm nervous that I won't be able to get pregnant (no reason to think that will be the case though)... and terrified of the thought of labour...

I cant wait... we are going to start ttc in Nov but i want to right now!!.. only reason we are waitis cause we have a family wedding (i am bridesmaid) and holiday this summer.:flower:

It is kind of scary.. i do kind of worry about all aspects if i think to much about it.. like what if it doesnt happen, how much money will we need, the labour...ahhh..:wacko:

To Be Honest... Im S**ting Myself! LOL!

I'm excited, scared, worried, nervous everything! The best thing i try and concerntrate on is staring at my 'baby' when its born, Smelling it, holding it, dressing it, love it!

:flower:

I'm excited/nervous/impatient/worried :wacko:

My OH says things like 'let's do it as soon as possible' (as in ttc), but due to the Depo injection, I'm not even ovulating at the moment, so I have no TTC date. We aren't using protection, but luckily I have had two natural periods with 30/28 cycle dates, so I know that if I don't get a period I can run out and get a pregnancy test...but this could be months/years away due to the injection.

I watch shows like 'Bringing Home Baby, A Baby Story, One Born Every Minute' and even though the birth part is scary, it's still something that I want more then anything in the world!!!! :thumbup:

I am just super excited! :happydance: Although my DH would categorise me as impatient... :blush: but I'm sure I'm not alone there!

I suppose any nervousness I feel would be in terms of the unknown - basically how long will it take before I get my very first BFP!?! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->