First tri almost over! Hoping for sticky rainbow baby!

FeLynn

Reaction score
So I have been waiting to post in this section fearful I would just miscarry again. Im 10 weeks today. I was pregnant with twins but twin A has died, his/her heart was beating good and he/she was growing good. Twin A is my 4th angel! Twin B is doing well as of my scan last week, I return next week for another scan! I hope this is my Rainbow.

[IMG]https://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u335/felicialynn86/pregnancy%20six%20baby%20four/06833be7-b49f-45f0-8a9b-d6a6840ef7a5_zpse542fd0e.jpg[/IMG]

FeLynn - sorry for all of your losses yet I hope this is your rainbow as well. Good luck and keep posting!

Hoping this is my rainbow as well. Had a good heartbeat at 6 weeks. Have my next scan tomorrow....

Sorry for your loss but happy thoughts and good wishes for other baby!

Aww in so sorry for your losses, and losing a twin my goodness that's tough. :hugs:
Congratulations on a healthy little baby in there praying that he/she is very sticky!
This is our rainbow too, can't wait to be in 2nd tri.

Thanks ladies! It's been rough! Sticky baby dust for us all!

So sorry for your loss :hugs: praying that little baby is a Sticky bean for you xxxx

I am so sorry to hear of your losses and i really hope your rainbow baby continues to grow strong and healthy xxxx

so my pregnancy symptoms never really picked up like drs said they would! now that there is only one I feel the same, some morning sickness not bad bearable, tired, moody, constantly hungry but belly hurts after I eat and half the time I cant eat bc my belly hurts so I sleep it off! Im high risk on progesterone and baby aspirin I take prenatal and folic acid. I had a sub chronic hemorrhage had bleeding for like a week and a half. I go for scan on thursday and just hope baby b is still doing well. Its hard for me to stop calling the baby, baby b. Since 5 weeks I have known twins and its twin a twin b or baby a baby b. I have been taking it easy like dr said but today I needed to clean. I have 3 kids so I have been taking it easy while I clean. Praying for sticky baby!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->