First Tri Blues (Venting)

Beejing

Reaction score
So as of today I am 6w1. In this short period of time, I've been really thrown through the wringer. First I had a stomach flu last week. It only lasted 3 days but it was absolutely horrible, I feel like I didn't sleep for any of those 3 days as I was up throwing up all night. Fast forward to this week Monday, I thought my allergies were acting up so I took some meds. The next day I was running a fever and had a pretty bad cough. As if that would be the worst of my troubles (HA!) I had some spotting so I went to the emergency room. While at the hospital, I threw up 3 times in 2hrs. They checked the baby and reassured me that the baby is healthy (I am soooo happy) but they were worried that I was throwing up way too much so they gave me crackers... then I thew that up lol so then they gave me some meds for the nausea and put me on an IV... I was there over 6hrs. The next day I found that on top of all of this it feels like I have a pinched nerve in my hip and I can barely walk up my stairs! And now here I am at 4am up because of my cough but now I also have MS :cry: I'm really having a hard time. I really needed to vent SIGHS.

I'm sorry all that happened to you at once, sounds rough!

It's been pretty rough, I'm hoping that once the first tri is over that I will feel better.

Fingers cross your MS doesn't last too long. Sounds like you've really been through it lately.

So sorry. That really sucks. I hope you feel better soon and that the rest of your pregnancy is a breeze. What is MS? You don't mean Multiple Sclerosis...???

So sorry. That really sucks. I hope you feel better soon and that the rest of your pregnancy is a breeze. What is MS? You don't mean Multiple Sclerosis...???

Thanks for the kind words, it means morning sickness but at night or sometimes all day lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->