First tri- How much are you sleeping?

LostandFound

Reaction score
This is my second baby- I remember being a bit tired first time round but its ridiculous how much sleep I need right now. Probably 12-15 hours every day! How about you ladies?

If i COULD sleep all day, i would. This is baby #4 for me. My 6 yr old, 4 yr old, and 21 month old are busy children, and my 21 month old still wakes several times a night to nurse. I feel like death all day at work. Can't focus, and have snapped at people (a bit moody) oops. I miss the days of first and second pregnancy!!! Omgsh when my second daughter was on the way, i would nap with my 2 year old every day for 2-3 hours.
Congrats mama! @lostandfound

Even before I was pg, if i could have a nap then i would!i am a great advocate of naps.
I love sleep (yeah, i realise the irony of that statement with a bubba on the way.....):wacko:
Have had a cold this week too so spent most of yesterday and day before comatose on the sofa, napping for 6 hours PLUS the 7 or 8 i get at night. If i could go to bed at 9 and wake at 9 i totally would. Lol.

I was wondering the same thing. Happy to see it's not just me that wants to sleep all the time. This is my first so I am unsure about everything. What's normal and what's not. I go to sleep early every night now during the week. Usually I fall asleep on the couch before that too. My husband works second shift so home alone anyway. Can't control when I get up though because of work. Seem tired all day. On weekends I sleep in much later than normal and I am still falling asleep earlier at night. I feel bad because my husband is a night person so we try to spend time together and he wants me to stay up later but then I'm just falling asleep if we watch a movie or something. Does this get easier in the second trimester? I am up all night also going to the bathroom so I am sure that makes me tired too.

I find that I still need a lot of sleep and nap as much as I can. I have found that I have a habit of waking up early in the morning and have trouble napping sometimes. I needed much more sleep in the earlier weeks than I do now but I still sleep more than the average non pregnant person.

with my first i slept as much as i could - including my breaks at work! Lmao my boss used to have to wake me up! X

You're lucky lol I WISH I could sleep. I sleep terrible at night. On days when the fatigue kicks in I still can't really sleep, I just lay around all day. Sleep while you can! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->