First try with Clear Blue Digi OPK

Serenity13

Reaction score
Hey there ladies! Well this is my first month trying the Clear Blue Digital OPK. I have been reading through alot of the threads and it seems that I am clearly not the only POAS-aholic and also not the only one who loves looking at tests! :smile:

I have just started my OPK 3 days ago, I am currently cd11. I thought I would post my progression with the sticks for fun and hopefully learn a few things along the way!

Hopefully the pics turned out ok..

Anyone know if this progression looks right to them?

Thanks ladies!

Attachments

• oct 21-10.jpg
    oct 21-10.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 10
  • oct 22-10.jpg
    oct 22-10.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
  • oct 23-10.jpg
    oct 23-10.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
Hey, Are you using the CBFM aswell?

Those look like mine did this cycle :) gl x

Tomorrow's test should be positive for ya looks like mine :) when I got my first smiley!

are those pictures not from fertility monitor? my test sticks look strange for my monitor i might think its light but my monitor says i am ovulating...

lynne which monitor do you have?, Those look like my clear blue monitor tests

i have a persona monitor its just the same as the Clearblue even made really by the same people i used to use persona test but its actually cheaper to use clearblue ones but they are exactly the same lol the persona monitor is cheaper to buy but the test sticks cost more lol :wacko:

O right lol so it probiblu costs about the same lol

i guess it should yeah but what i do is buy test sticks in bulk for cheaper and got the monitor for £20 as it was on sale :D

after totalling up over the last 3.5years TTC we had already spent almost £8k on fertility aids, pregnancy tests, ovulation tests etc, i thought this would be more reliable and save us money lol but i guess it has just didn't think be using it for so long lol

Thanks Ladies - I will update you guys tomorrow on my test!

Ok so now I am super confused!!! :wacko:
I just did my test and the second line is lighter than yesterday!!!!!
But I have been checking and I have EWCM? I thought that I was going to get my happy face or at least get a darker line!!!! grrrr

Here are the pics from today...any thoughts?

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 6
Oooo that is strange I'd say you O'd the day before! GL babes you were so close to a positive by my pics! I think you did O just didn't have a strong LH surge!

Dont give up! The tests can sometimes get super duper light and then BAM the next day there is a smiley face! I have had this happen to me the last two times!

i bought some cheap test sticks off of AMAZON and was wondering if anyone has tried those? They too are ovulation test strips...Please help!

me too oten i get almost nothing nowadays then right out the blue i get a bright line :D

Thanks girls! I just tested again today still neg and line was still light but just as thick as the test line so I am hoping that is a good sign...who knows. At least my DH and I have :sex: 3 times in the past week, almost every other day, just in case!!!

Hello again ladies, so I am still testing hoping that I get my smiley face on my OPK..I am thinking that I may have started testing too early...here is my test from today, its darker then the others...but still not a positive yet...I am cd15today.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 5
yr lines are getting darker hun i use the ic poks and they are fine for me and sooooooooooooo much cheaper

Hello i am also testing with CBD OPK i have been testing for 9 days and finally today ,tenth day of test, CD 19 i finally got a smiley face. The test line on the stick isn't darker then the control line, But it is darker then the other sticks. I have all the pics on my journal if you wanna see them. Good luck i hope u get a + soon.

Yay! Finally I got a :) on my OPK just 20 mins ago!!!! I am cd17 :happydance:

My DH is due home from work in a few hours..I am going to wake up and :sex: lol

Here are the pics..

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online