First TWW post-BCP and no idea how long I've been waiting!

Orglethorp

Reaction score
I was well-regulated to a 28-day cycle while on BCP, but used to be 33-35 with the occasional longer or shorter cycle before that. I may have ovulated on CD15, but then my temp was lower after a couple days and then I had O symptoms again on CD20/21.

OH and I haven't gone more than 1 day without BD this entire cycle since the withdrawal AF finished, with the exception of 2 nights this weekend at the cabin (sharing a room with his brother), but we BD immediately before leaving and immediately after getting home, and we missed nights CD25/26.

I'm now CD28. I've been experiencing nausea, mild cramps, itchy nipples and major fatigue consistently since CD24. My temp has stayed 0.3-0.4 degrees Celsius above my average throughout this time. I'm slightly bloated (since yesterday) and the breast tenderness seems to be starting today (though they've felt odd to me since yesterday). I've been more irritable this weekend as well. I wanted to kill OH's brother for eating chips with his mouth open! I never like the sound, but I normally don't let it get to me, and I certainly don't express my feelings to OH about it :p Did this time. He thought I was joking.

So, I may be as little as 7-8 DPO, or as much as 13. I don't want to get my hopes up and test too early, but I'm also dying to know! What do you think? November 18th will be CD35, making November 19th the latest AF could show and make this a normal length cycle for me ...but again I'm only first cycle off BCP. Gah!

Just bumping this up because it got burried really fast and it's been 5 hours.

I say hold out til the 19th and test then! I have heard that coming of the BCP can lead to you being pretty fertile! And with all of the BDing, maybe you will get lucky! Good Luck!

I came off bcp on 6th of october and been pretty all over the place. Hope you get you bfp quickly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->