First TWW TTC #2

Calially

Reaction score
This is my first TWW while TTC #2 and I forgot how horrible these two weeks could be! I've been symptom spotting since before ov and on a rollercoaster of 'this is totally our month!' and 'omg! I'm so totally out this month'. We've been NTNP for two years and my cycles are irregular so I only ever bothered with tests when AF hadn't showed up for lengthy periods of time. Now I find myself testing daily since about 8DPO and getting so down when they're stark white. AF is due in 2 days and I've had cramping for the past couple of days exclusively on my right side and my boobs are so sensitive. I have a slight breakout but nothing to what normally comes when AF is due. I'm hoping if the :witch: is gonna show then she shows in a timely manner so we can get on with cycle #2. Anyone else in the same boat with loads of symptoms and glaringly obvious BFNs even at 12 DPO?

I’m not at 12dpo, I’m at 10. But I feel the same way!! And I’ve peed on so many sticks, I can’t afford to do very many cycles this way!! This is my first cycle ttc#2 also. I feel nauseous and moody and full in the belly, seems like I have more saliva and have that weird mouth taste. But stark white hpts.

I invested in some Internet cheapies to keep me going, was like £3 for 20 of them so it'll last me for at least a couple of cycles, they claim to detect 10mIU but not sure how trustworthy that is lol.

I invested in some Internet cheapies to keep me going, was like £3 for 20 of them so it'll last me for at least a couple of cycles, they claim to detect 10mIU but not sure how trustworthy that is lol.

I should do that. I keep saying I’m not buying any more tests until I’m late, but then I do. I have ONE test left right now, and it’s digital.

We only started TTC this month. Actually we only talked about the possibility of another kid this month. Lol. Then we BD’d that day, and I realized later that I was 2 days before ovulating. :dohh:
I don’t do opks so I’m not sure when I o’d, but I don’t know. I just “feel” pregnant. I’m symptom spotting like crazy but I’m constantly queasy, feel like I’m adverse to smells, feel like I’m salivating a lot and weird taste in my mouth, feel like my appetite is different, blah blah blah. But I’m only 9dpo today. So what do I make of that?? :shrug:

I've felt queasy for days, breasts noticeably sensitive and at times sore, bathroom issues are now becoming a thing, doing the opposite of what normally happens when AF is on her way so I'm constantly hoping that it's a good sign as these were all the first signs last time I was pregnant but then I get so irritable at the tiniest thing and think maybe I'm just PMSing lol. Af is due tomorrow so will test either tomorrow or Saturday, trying to hold off so if I do get a BFP it's a nice strong one lol.

I've felt queasy for days, breasts noticeably sensitive and at times sore, bathroom issues are now becoming a thing, doing the opposite of what normally happens when AF is on her way so I'm constantly hoping that it's a good sign as these were all the first signs last time I was pregnant but then I get so irritable at the tiniest thing and think maybe I'm just PMSing lol. Af is due tomorrow so will test either tomorrow or Saturday, trying to hold off so if I do get a BFP it's a nice strong one lol.

Well I wish you all the best!! I’m starting to think I’m out this month. I expect af on Sunday. I’m still queasy, but I’m getting a little suspicious of my gallbladder. :shhh:

You have patience to hold out on testing! Hope you get your :bfp: ! Good luck

Got a BFN on Friday so have held back on testing for a few days to see if AF shows and she hasn't so probably test again tomorrow. Hoping I got O date right as I had a positive OPK and Ov cramps but stopped testing a few days after the positive when it went back to being completely negative again. Still got the majority of symptoms but also feeling emotional and irritable which are signs AF is on her way but hoping for a miracle that she stays away.

Edit;; Not long after I posted this the :witch: showed up. I have to admit I'm disappointed but at the same time quite relieved as I was worried I hadn't ovulated when the OPK said so now I know I can in fact trust these I'm hoping it helps in cycle #2.

Sorry AF showed her ugly face :( but now you know your cycle better, so good luck and lots of :dust: coming your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->