First u/s booked January 28.... feels like I'm back in the TWW!

Tristansmom

TTC #3
Reaction score
The fertility clinic is sending me for a viability scan (standard practice for IUI I guess) at 7w2d. I. AM. GOING. CRAZY.

Mine is the 29th and also going crazy. Want it already hehe!

Oh. I feel you. That's why I practically live on this forum haha. I'm good during work because I am working, but yeah. Yesterday, I did a happy dance because I realized my prenatal is less than a month now x.x Feb 12th. It was Feb 2nd but the baby daddy couldn't (actually would not) take off work so I moved it to a day he could go. And then watch him not go anyway x.x haha

The waiting is hard isn't it? Our first scan isn't until the 29th either, I'll be one day off 13 weeks!

I found with DD that waiting for the scans were pure torture. Our first scan with her wasn't until 11+6 because they forgot to schedule it. That one wasn't as bad waiting for (still torturous, but the week of was so slow). I knew we'd have a scan around 20 weeks (it was 19+6) for the anatomy scan. First scan 02/01/13 and the anatomy scan was 03/29/13. The longest 2 months of my life. Not even kidding! I think waiting for the scans were much worse that the TWW.

That's exciting though!

Thanks ladies!!! LOL Helps to have company waiting.... I'm gonna drive myself bananas I think...

I know how tough it is. Both of my pregnancies were conceived through IVF and the wait for the viability scan is torture! That being said, the wait from the 7 week to 12 week scans is just as hard, but most definitely worth the wait x

I've no idea how far along I am due to irregular cycles (really bad!) but have to wait until this Friday to see MW - ONLY THEN will she book me a dating scan. Argh!

Clear blue said 3+ past conception last week which means I was in fact 5+ last week. I could be anything up to 12 weeks. Based on our baby dancing and a test I did the start of Dec, I'm guessing I'm around the 8 week mark though!

DJ - It would be so great to be so close to the end of first tri...! :) Hope your scan shows great things!

DJ - It would be so great to be so close to the end of first tri...! :) Hope your scan shows great things!

I know! Fingers crossed! I'm so impatient it will save everyone a lot of grief!!!!! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->