• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First u/s not until 9 weeks?

chippyslady

Cautiously Expecting #2
Reaction score
I live in Chicago, IL and with DD, I had my first u/s at 7 weeks. This time it's 9 weeks because that is the first available. I feel like that is light years away and sort of late by USA standards. Anyone else have their first u/s that late?

I'm getting a private scan in 2 weeks because my nhs one in UK isn't til 13 weeks, then it's the 20 week unless anything else crops up.
Xx

I'm having mine around 5 or 6 weeks because I have your irregular cycles I don't know when I'm do that's why I'm having mine early I don't even know how far along I am but with my daughter I had one at 9 weeks and 18 weeks

They won't offer me one until 20 weeks:( I would LOVE to get one at nine!!

I'm getting a private scan next week as I find it agonizing waiting for the 12 weeks nhs scan. With ds being conceived with clomid I got a scan at 9 weeks so wanted to do the same with this baby xxx

I'm having my first scan on Friday which will be at about 12+5 for me the wait has nearly killed me I can think of nothing else but is the baby ok? I'm counting the hours! Get one as soon as you can it gives such peace of mind xx

I didn't get any ultrasounds until 20 weeks with my first 3 kids. This time I got one at 6+5 due to a previous mmc. It was torture waiting til 20 weeks!

I wont be getting my first one till next monday and ill be 9 1/2. weeks

Wow! I am going to be thankful for my u/s at 9 weeks. I can't imagine having to wait 12 or 20 weeks!!! Thanks so much for all your responses ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->