First U/S on 9-30-14!!

Christina86

Reaction score
I had my initial visit with the OB today. It was the nurse educator visit. It calmed me down a lot, which was needed. I'm guessing that's because I have no idea what I am doing. But she went through everything with my husband and I. The upped the dosage of my zofran and are having me take it 2x a day until my next visit (unless the MS gets a lot better). I had originally went into my GP for a confirmation on pregnancy and that was on 8-27. From that visit to today I have lost near about 7 pounds. I have not been able to keep any food down for the last 3 days. I had not taken the zofran as I was able to keep water down. But I started taking it today and I have relief and am able to eat and not run to the bathroom afterwards.

I have my next appt on 9-30. They will do bloodwork and I get my first U/S. I'll be 10 weeks 2 days at the visit so they say that we will be able to see much more! They could have gotten me in at 9 weeks 2 days but only had avaliability when I was in my classes and I have tests and assignments due so I couldn't miss classes. I am excited! :happydance:

Yay! That's great! That is close to my scan too, mine is the 26th. I will only be 7w6d though, so hopefully they will be able to see everything!

I have my scan on the 30th too!! I'll be 12 weeks exactly by my calculations. I'm so excited and nervous, counting down the days!

I have a 9 week private scan on 28th ~ not long now! :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->