First Ultrasound in One Hour!

ItsAWonder

Reaction score
I am excited and terrified.

My first pregnancy was a chemical, my second was a MMC and seeing that yolk and fetal pole with nothing else was horrifying.

My third was my rainbow baby and I love my DD so much.

I feel like, as long as we see a heartbeat, all will be okay.

If you have a second please send some good and healthy vibes my way. It will be appreciated more than you know. Thanks!!!!

Good luck! Hope everything goes well. Keep us posted x

Good luck!! Been where you are and I hope today is everything you have hoped for=)

Unfortunately things did not go very well. We saw two yolks but not development past that. I will get my beta results today and if they are still going up I will have a repeat scan next week to see if there is any development.

Thanks for all of your support!

My betas did go up but the number leaves more questions. It's at 33,000 which is a bit high for a singleton and a bit low for twins. Another scan is booked for Monday so I am really hoping to see at least one fetal pole and heartbeat by then. If I see two I will over the moon (and terrified of having three kids under the age of 2)!

Excuse my ignorance hun but are you only 6weeks? If so this could be entirely normal. I had a scan and bleeding at 7 weeks and it showed a 4 week sac with nothing else, 8 days later baby measured 7+5 with a heartbeat and im now 19 weeks pregnant so please dont give up hope. Xx

My betas did go up but the number leaves more questions. It's at 33,000 which is a bit high for a singleton and a bit low for twins. Another scan is booked for Monday so I am really hoping to see at least one fetal pole and heartbeat by then. If I see two I will over the moon (and terrified of having three kids under the age of 2)!

Wow 2 babies... wait and see and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I've seen a lot of people with twins not seeing them early!

Wishing you all the very best. Will be praying for you.

Excuse my ignorance hun but are you only 6weeks? If so this could be entirely normal. I had a scan and bleeding at 7 weeks and it showed a 4 week sac with nothing else, 8 days later baby measured 7+5 with a heartbeat and im now 19 weeks pregnant so please dont give up hope. Xx

That is not ignorant at all and thank you for sharing your story!!

There are a couple of reasons my doctor and I are worried. 1. This has happened to me before, 2. The sac measured 6w4d so my dates are accurate but there was no fetal pole. It could definitely have been too early but the doctor said the odds are not in my favor. I had an extensive ultrasound at radiology after my doctors office so we got a very good and close look.

However, the hope is that we will see growth on Monday! I will keep your story in my thoughts and thank you again!

Wow 2 babies... wait and see and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I've seen a lot of people with twins not seeing them early!

I was wondering if twins made a difference. My doctor said it might. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->