first ultrasound tomorrow at 6wk 1 day and scared!

Lucy28

Reaction score
I have had two miscarriages in the past- both of which occurred much earlier than this. Also, this is the first time I had doubling hcg and high progesterone, m/s, etc. However I am still terrified that the scan will go badly tomorrow. Keep me in your thoughts :flower:

Hey hun
Good luck.
When did you first go the dr to get your hcg levels tested?

I wish you good luck with your ultrasound! I had my first one yesterday (also at 6 weeks and 1 day) and all they saw was a gestational sac. Keep us updated on what they see on yours because I am very curious on the outcome. My levels are also doubling (which I'm not used to because I've had 3 previous ectopics) so I'm hoping good things for BOTH of us!

Thanks Heather_marie. I will update you after the scan tomorrow! :thumbup:

Good luck. We also have ours today and I am really nervous (I am a glass half empty kinda guy!)

Good luck hun hope everything goes well with the scan tomorrow x

I have had two miscarriages in the past- both of which occurred much earlier than this. Also, this is the first time I had doubling hcg and high progesterone, m/s, etc. However I am still terrified that the scan will go badly tomorrow. Keep me in your thoughts :flower:

I had my first scan today aswell, iv got my fingers crossed for you hun! What are you HCG and progesterone levels? x

We have TWINS! We saw 2 heartbeats! We are thrilled! I am afraid to be happy/excited/get my hopes up though.

Wow.. Double congratulations in order then!

We have TWINS! We saw 2 heartbeats! We are thrilled! I am afraid to be happy/excited/get my hopes up though.

Congradulation hun twins double trouble :haha:I hope you have a successful pregnancy :hugs: 2011 yummy mummies :happydance:

WOW!!! Congratulations on TWINS!!!

Twice the love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"