First ultrasound. (Updated)

sskinner91

Reaction score
Hey guys! I have my first ultrasound scheduled on the 17th! I'm excited but also really scared. After my miscarriage back in August I just want everything to be okay. Hope I get to see my little one. I will keep you guys updated!

Update: Hey guys! Because I live in Texas and we had that horrible weather last week my appointment waa cancelled and rescheduled. I finally had it on Tuesday (the 23rd) I'm earlier than they thought, the baby is measuring at 7 weeks 2 days and the heart rate is 167! Heres an ultrasound picture!

20210224_033002(1).jpg

Last edited:
Good luck at your ultrasound & I hope everything turns out just perfect for you :hugs:.

Good luck! It is so stressful waiting I totally get that, but such relief to see the little bean. How many weeks will you be when you have your scan next week?

Good luck! It is so stressful waiting I totally get that, but such relief to see the little bean. How many weeks will you be when you have your scan next week?

They think I should be around 8 weeks then.

Good luck hon.

I had 4 early losses last year and I had my first ultrasound last week at 6+1 I was so so so nervous but I did have a light bleed the day b4 but I think even without that I still wud of been scared.
I have another scan in a week and I'm excited but also still anxious.
Mine is on the 19th.

I was only 6+1 last week and see baby and HB.

Praying ure scan goes well hon and hope the time goes fast for you.
[-o<

Congratulations hon Great news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back