First week testing. Is it positive?

imphope

Reaction score
I just started opk testing this week. I had some ewcm a little bit last night and some more today. Not a ton but definitely clear and very stretchy. Here is my test from yesterday (top) and one from today (bottom). I took them both at 2pm.
Then I took a cb digital at 6pm and no smiley. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 12
Can someone also refresh me on timing of BD? If this is almost but not quite positive? If I missed the surge sometime in the last 24 hours can we still get preg if we bd tonight?

Hi there. Your first test is negative but the second one looks positive to me. If you took another tonight and had no smiley then you probably surged this afternoon. Not to worry!! Your surge comes 12 to 36 hours before you ovulate and once you do ovulate the egg can live for 12-24 hours. It's best to BD the day before you ovulate. I would say if you BD tonight then your timing is perfect. Good luck catching that egg :flower:

The test you did today looks like it's either positive or very very close to positive. I would get busy with bd'ing and it wouldn't hurt to do another test tomorrow. Although if the digi said negative you may have missed the surge in your tests but get some bd in and your timing will still be fine:thumbup: Best of luck!

I took another cheapie just now and it seen darker than yesterday! I will still take another digital this afternoon and hope for a smiley.
Attached is a new pic showing the test I just took. Totally looks positive to me! Either way my DH and I have BD 3 times in the last 4 days and plan to again today. At least the bd part of ttc is fun :)

Pic shows Monday, Tuesday, and today's test (top to bottom)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 6
Definitely looking like a positive to me! Keep yourselves busy if you know what I mean:winkwink: lol

Yes, still looks positive. You are supposed to time things based off of your first positive test and assume you will ovulate 12-36 hours after that. Doesn't hurt to keep testing but the "proper" way to do it is to stop testing after your first positive. Whoever said that clearly doesn't know the ladies on this forum and how much we like to pee on things :haha:

Yes, still looks positive. You are supposed to time things based off of your first positive test and assume you will ovulate 12-36 hours after that. Doesn't hurt to keep testing but the "proper" way to do it is to stop testing after your first positive. Whoever said that clearly doesn't know the ladies on this forum and how much we like to pee on things :haha:

I'm not really sure if yesterday's was positive since I got a negative on the digital that I took yesterday. But....Got my smiley face in the digital today. Yay! We did the bd three of the last four days and will keep going. I hope I get a real temp spike in the next few days to confirm ovulation. I've never know for sure if I do or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->