First WNs Have Arrived!

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Our first WN order arrived this morning and I LOVE them! Even though there is a mistake on the custom nappy but I can live with it.....not sure Boyo will be happy though as he is a stickler for getting customers things right but we'll see!

Anyway, here they are :cloud9:

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/Paula1b/Baby%20Things/NHMMWN.jpg

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/Paula1b/Baby%20Things/MMNHFBWN.jpg

xxx

Omg they are gorgeous where did you order those from?

From Wee Notions :thumbup:

The Newly Hatched one is on their website but the Missy Moo is a custom order :flower:

Be warned though, once you head over there, there is no coming back :haha:

xxx

From Wee Notions :thumbup:

The Newly Hatched one is on their website but the Missy Moo is a custom order :flower:

Be warned though, once you head over there, there is no coming back :haha:

xxx

Thanks for that, just starting out on the cloth nappy road, Have got a few ittis in small and medium but looking for some diff ones too! I fear its going to become an addiction like handbags and shoes :haha:

Gaaaaawjuss!!
What's wrong with the custom order?x

The colour of the writing is wrong - like I say, nothing huge but still the first thing I noticed!!

xxx

Suzanne has just emailed and said they are really sorry and that I can send it back and they will make us another but I don't know what to do...I know she won't fit in it for ages anyway (its a M) so should I return or just keep this one....x

omg this website is going to be the downfall of me.... :haha:

I sent one back to be redone (after I sent them a confusing message and they misunderstood it) and they sent the right one back really quickly so I don't think replacements go to the bottom of the list, they do them straight away. They have a holiday soon though so maybe email and check when it'll get done. I'd send it back cos otherwise you'll always look at it and know it's wrong!

TBH the first thing i noticed was the writing matched the cow and i thought that was fab! but i'd get it how i wanted if it was me!

You could sell it? Although I bet they could too.....we call Hebe Missy Moo so I bet there are a few other Missy Moos out there that it would fit.... x

They are lovely :)

I think its abut time I ordered another WN, its been too long heheheee :winkwink:

I would send it back if you'd prefer the writing in the colour you asked for. If it was a small I'd say leave it but as it's a medium they do actually last quite a while Jasper will be 5 months next week and he is still on the tightest fitting on both sides of the medium.

My cowboy one was faulty last week, some of the stitching came undone so I sent it back on the Monday they received it Tuesday, repaired it and sent it out that day I got it back on Thursday so it won't take long I'm sure.

It's gorgeous by the way

We are going to keep it - it is gorgeous so it isn't like we don't like it and it does look nice with the purple the same as the cow spots.....

Just have to get her another with the other colour :winkwink:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"